HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Wandering EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Wandering EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Wandering EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Wandering EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Wandering EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Wandering EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Wandering EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Wandering EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Wandering EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Wandering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shani

Shani

Pride Points : 448714

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Shani's head snapped up and her ears flattened as the sound of pawfalls reached her ears, but she noticed that it was just Duara rising, and possibly going to discover the whereabouts of their Queen, who often wandered off. With her tail flicking from side to side, she waited until Duara was out of sight before she herself arose from her position that she had slept in and snuck away from the others. Her ears swiveled around as she took in the sounds all around her, relishing in the feeling of freedom that enveloped her.

Shani felt a warm breeze dance across her fur, and her eyes turned upwards as she looked at the early morning sky, already seeing that it would be a most warm day. With an annoyed sigh at this fact, she took off across the land, racing a bird that flew above her. She let out a playful growl, and the bird swooped around in a circle before continuing to soar above her. She loved this feeling, of the wind rushing through her fur and the ground beneath her paws. Her claws scratched the ground lightly as she pushed herself along faster, zooming ahead of the bird who called out its beautiful song before sweeping away.

Shani hadn't realized how long she had been running, but now she was in foreign lands that did not smell of her home lands. She noticed a watering hole, and with her body trembling slightly from such speed she had run at, she padded over and dipped her neck low so as to consume the refreshing water as the sun beat down on her back. Her tail swished lazily through the air as she drank.
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:36 pm

The morning had been an eventful one for the rogue lion, who had spent the majority of it running, as well. But Malka's dashing about was not for the fun or enjoyment of the wind in his shaggy two-toned mane. Hot on his heels followed a trio of angry lionesses, and in spite of his best efforts to lose them, the three were determined to chase the vagabond far from the rest of their pride. He was a threat to them, it had seemed, and had been caught flirting with a pretty female. No harm had been intended, but fearing what a wild looking male would do to their tight knit family, he had been promptly chased off.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Malka finally felt confident that he had lost them. He had no clue where he was now, but for a rogue, did it really matter? All that was important was knowing whether or not another lion claimed the territory, and Malka failed to see or scent any indication that someone had marked the area as his own. His lungs ached from his fast paced retreat, and his tongue felt as dry as the desert, so his amber eyes scanned the vicinity for any signs of water. With a weary sigh, he meandered onwards until a watering hole was eventually spied, which he wasted no time hurrying to.

There was a lioness already refreshing herself there, but for once, Malka didn't seem to care. His focus was locked on the water. His mane was disheveled, his eyes wide as he slurped up the liquid, forgetting whatever manners he had been taught in the presence of a lady. When he was satisfied, Malka fell in a heap onto his belly. Finally, he seemed to realize he wasn't alone, and a sheepish grin was cast in Shani's direction. "Sorry," he said quietly, still struggling to catch his breath. "Didn't mean to intrude."
Back to top Go down
Shani

Shani

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:39 am

Shani's head rose as she felt light vibrations under her feet, and the soft padding of paw against the earth. Her ears turned in the sound of the approaching, and she looked as well to see a lion there. He was different to many other lions she had seen, his mane being off two different colours, and this fact made her curious. She sat back and curled her tail around her.

Malka drank as if his life depended on it, and he seemed to be tired from running. Shani wondered whether he had run simply because he enjoyed it, or because he had to. He looked up at her after collapsing onto his belly, and sent a sheepish grin her way. Shani's face remained curious as she tiled her head. His apology made her smile, and she stood up so as to walk closer to her, her nose breathing in his un-familiar scent. She wondered where his Pride was, or if he was a rogue.

"Intrude you have not, for I am completely alone and effectively lonely." Shani informed him, sliding onto her stomach and allowing her tail to lay rest instead of flicking around lazily. Shani's eyes roamed the immediate area, but she saw no danger of ambush. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 pm

After a few minutes of laying in a heap, Malka's labored breathing finally slowed to normal, though his heart still pounded like a drum within his chest. Sure, the young adult was in good shape. He had no other chance of surviving on his own but to be fit. But running endlessly for hours seemed to have taken a lot out of him, and he was glad for the opportunity to rest, for his body wouldn't have gone another foot without failing him.

Amber eyes now fixed on the younger leonine figure, assuming she was a rogue -- what other lioness would talk to a male that way? Pride lionesses tended to be more stuffy, and less... friendly. But this lioness, though a little young for Malka's tastes, seemed at ease in his presence. She was lucky that this rogue was a friendly one, when so many others were not. He finally pulled himself off the ground, sitting up in a somewhat more dignified manner -- except, of course, for his disheveled mane.

When she inquired about what she owed the pleasure of their meeting, Malka fell silent to consider a witty response, before finally suggesting with a grin, "Perhaps it is fate. My name is Malka. What's yours?" More often than not, the vagabonds he encountered in the neutral territories were females, interestingly enough. He certainly wasn't complaining. This lioness was a new one though, and the most charming grin he could muster spread across his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Shani

Shani

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Shani watched as he seemed to struggle to regain his breath. Wondering why he was so tired, and almost positive now that he was either foolish for running so hard for pleasure, or had been chased by someone, she awaited his response. Her burgundy eyes yet again returned to his strangely two-toned mane with curiosity.

His own eyes that were a shade of amber became fixated on herself, and she wondered what Pride he was from - not that she would know of it. So far, she knew only of her own Pride, and that was all. He drew himself up into a more dignified position, and Shani flicked her tail to occupy herself, her eyes drawn to said tail and more importantly, the tuft of fur on the end of it. Swiping a paw out, she hit her tail and growled out at it, before looking at Malka with wide, innocent eyes. He had spoken, and the comment made her laugh softly.

Shani thought about his name for a moment, and she decided it was a nice name - better than most, perhaps. Some of the names that lions and lionesses alike held today did not roll off the tongue with ease, but his did. Perking her ears up at the sound of a bird calling, she contemplated whether or not to give him her name, and seeing no harm in it she decided it was a wise move. "I am Shani." She introduced herself, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:27 pm

As Shani introduced herself, the lion smiled in return. She was friendly, which put Malka at ease instantly. He watched as she toyed with her own tail like a cub, his head tilting to the side in a curious fashion. Shani seemed totally harmless, and he wondered how someone like her could survive out on her own.

After a lingering moment's silence, Malka finally tried to explain why he had appeared so suddenly and so out of breath. "I was, uh.." He had to stop for a split second to consider his words carefully, unwilling to frighten the lioness away. "There was a pride who didn't take kindly to my being in their territory," he said with a laugh, excluding the real reason why. It wasn't like Malka was a big, tough, lioness-stealing kind of lion. He was just... friendly.

Shani appeared to be only a few months younger than himself, he guessed, on the verge of maturity. While it wasn't unusual to meet female rogues who had been cast out for one reason or another, Malka had noticed that most of them learned to value and relish their newfound sense of independence. He himself had been a member of a pride who chose to leave for the sake of adventures and opportunities elsewhere. But then, she had professed her loneliness already. "So, are you new to the rogue lifestyle, Shani?" It was a merely a shot in the dark, guessing that she was indeed a vagabond.
Back to top Go down
Shani

Shani

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Shani tilted her head back at him, an easy going smile resting on her features. She had always remembered her father informing her to be relaxed and natural around those with a trust-worthy scent, but be ready to defend yourself against those that do not. Shani did not smell, sense or see danger around this lion, but she was still ready to defend herself if need be.

When he finally seemed to answer her question as to why he was here, Malka informed the curious lioness about a Pride who didn't seem to appreciate his presence in their territory. Shani liked his laugh, it was infectious and made her laugh lightly too. "Pride's tend to be very protective of their territory against lions and sometimes even lionesses." Shani noted, lazily rolling onto her side as she relaxed.

Shani playfully batted at her tail again, growling when it swooped out of her reach and she pounced on it, capturing the tuft between her paws and looking up at Malka with a proud expression, releasing her tail once more as the lion began to speak to her again. He had obviously been under the impression she was a rogue, and Shani hesitated before responding. She decided to assure him that she was not a rogue, but she would not reveal her Pride. Under circumstances were Shani felt frightened, she may have revealed a few important details, but due to her ease she was able to think up a lie rather quickly. "Dear me, I am not a rogue, though I used to be. I do, however, reside in a Pride, but it is in distant lands. I have just come to visit."
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Her restless nature reminded Malka of himself months ago, when he had first left his mountain pride. Shani was playful, again attempting to catch her own tail, the way a cub pursue's his mother's tail to learn how to stalk and hunt. "Oh," he said simply upon learning she was a member of a pride, despite his presumptions. He wouldn't be so bold as to ask which pride she had come from, since it wasn't really any of his business. "Just visiting, eh? That's pretty brave. These territories are neutral, so this is the best place to test your boundaries."

Why else would a young lioness be out, so far from any of the neighboring kingdoms? Adolescents were often full of adventure, and pride life was restricting for lionesses. It was one thing for a fully grown male to be out and about on his own, but for a lioness who still hadn't reached maturity to travel alone was something entirely different. He wouldn't go so far as to suggest her wanderings there would be safe. There was never a guarantee.

"I left my pride a while ago, once I was old enough, and have been traveling on my own ever since. This is one of the few places I don't get chased out of," he said with a half-hearted chuckle. As if to be certain, Malka's eyes wandered briefly to see if the persistent lionesses had found him during his rest. His nose, still pink like so many cubs' noses, scented the air, finally determining the he was safe for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Shani

Shani

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Shani rolled off of her side and onto her belly, laying her tail to rest beside her and reigning in the urge to play. She was in quite a spirited mood, and the early morning sun that did not yet burn with the intensity of midday gave her energy that made her want to run for miles, like she had done to reach this place, but now was the time to perhaps relax and have an idle chat with this foreign lion.

Shani detected perhaps a hint of disappointment in Malka's 'Oh' at the knowledge she was not in fact a rogue. Shani tilted her head when she was informed that it was brave, guilt residing in her at her lie, but she stuck to it and smiled proudly at him. "You think so? And im glad these are neutral, for I do not wish trouble." Shani frowned at the thought of this being Pride lands, for then she would have been in much trouble and that would have been most disappointing to her Queen.

Shani could remember quite clearly and rather fondly, the days that she had been a rogue. Though sometimes, life was hard due to not really having a right to be on much of the lands, and fearful when drinking or feasting that another Pride would show up and chase her off, Shani had still enjoyed her life. Compared to her life now, she would never choose it, but for some perhaps this was not the way. Some would rather be alone and independent, then be led by someone else in a Pride. Though Shani was not one of these lions, she could empathise. "The life of a rogue was truly, not for me, but I can see the appeal."
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 pm

A slight nod offered affirmation to Malka's thoughts about Shani. Brave would definitely be the word for any pride lioness who ventured away from her home alone... Brave, or possibly crazy. Who could guess what punishment awaited her once she returned to her king, smelling of foreign lands? Malka didn't want any trouble either, and so he kept his distance from the lioness.

"Well, for a lion, it's either stay in your mother's pride and exist forever as a subordinate, with no chance to get ahead or to take a mate... Or leave. The decision is easier for a lioness, maybe." Then again, what did Malka know? He had been born not as a prince, just plain Malka, and pride life had grown tiresome in a hurry. But it had always been in his nature to wander, ever since he had been a cub and had wandered into the Pridelands, when Simba had still been alive.

He shrugged, resigned to his fate as a wanderer. At least he never got bored. "So, do you come here often?" He smiled again in a half flirty, half goofy sort of way, and after getting bored with simply sitting there, he allowed himself to rest with his belly touching the ground again. He felt vaguely as if he was far away from the rest of the world, and his strength was beginning to return to his limbs after his long run.
Back to top Go down
Shani

Shani

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Shani giggled slightly, for never in her life had she been considered brave, and never had she dreamed of being told this. Though it was not true that she was from distant lands, she supposed it was brave that she had wondered from her Pride in the first place. Shani wondered if Nyota would punish or be mad with her for wandering, so she decided not to inform her Queen unless she was asked.

Curious, Shani tilted her head as she thought about what Malka spoke of, what it was like to be a lion with no royal blood. When he pondered if the decision was easier for a lioness, Shani nodded her head once, but then shook it half way through. "I do believe it is under the circumstances. For myself, the decision to leave was not my own, for I had too or I would surely have burned like my family and Pride before me." Shani said sadly, her head lowering slightly.

When asked if she came to this place often, Shani almost missed the slight flirtatious tone it was spoken in, but luckily for her perceptive hearing she noticed it, and a short laugh escaped her lips as she curled her tail around her tightly. "You are funny, Malka." Shani confessed earnestly, for she presumed he was joking. No lion had ever shown interest in her before - not that she'd met many lions other than the ones that had chased her away from his Pride's feed mind you.
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Malka wondered if Shani was hinting at being from the desert kingdom by her comment about burning like her pride and family, and he blinked, trying to comprehend her meaning without being too nosey. But then her head lowered, and he detected a certain sadness about her, and he realized that they were probably dead. He frowned along with her. "Well, you have a pride now, don't you? What made you decide to join them instead of remaining a rogue?"

The orange lion beamed when he was called funny -- though he was really going more for dashing, charming, handsome, he would take what he could get, and he was glad he could lighten Shani's mood after the previous subject. "Really though, do you make a habit of running off on your own, or is this a one time thing?" He didn't know why he was curious, but the lioness was interesting to Malka, given that he usually lacked such social interactions.

He stood and stretched his legs out, a yawn escaping. Sitting in one place for so long felt strange to him. Malka had fully embraced the lifestyle of a rogue, and normally he enjoyed his independence, but he would be fooling himself to think that he didn't get lonely. He thought of his mother, who he had left behind willingly, and felt a twinge of guilt at the fact that Shani would never see her family again by no fault of her own. He supposed he could always go visit his mother again, but there was no going back now, only forward.
Back to top Go down
Shani

Shani

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:14 am

Shani's head rose slightly as he spoke again, asking her questions. She stared up at the sky, and the rapidly rising sun as it rushed to the centre of the sky, where it would burn most. She grimaced at the thought of the sun at its full heat, for already she was starting to be bothered by it. Shifting in her position, she looked back to him. "Yes, I do. The rogue life may be for some, but not for all. I found that I was far too lonely for comfort. I do not like the solitude all of the time, though sometimes it is needed. And when I found my Pride, they welcomed me straight away, so I stayed."

Shani rolled her weight more onto the left side then the right, her head falling onto her paws as she stared up at him. Company that she had longed for had been found in him, and for that she decided that she liked him. With a yawn, she lifted her head up again. "No, I have never run off alone before. Unless I did when I was a cub, but those memories are fuzzy."

When he stood up, Shani did also and wagged her tail like a dog quickly, just to get some feeling back into it, before letting it swish around lazily as she sat in her spot and breathed in his scent. It was a nice scent, musky and grass-like. She didn't like the scent of some lions, they smelt like dirt, but Malka smelt better than them.
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:46 am

Malka nodded in agreement, for he knew first hand that the life of a rogue was not for everyone. As Shani said, it did get lonely, yet Malka remained convinced that he had might the right decision for himself. Part of him hoped that one day, he'd find someone compatible who would travel with him, so he need not do it alone for the rest of his life. "Yeah, I guess it can get lonely while roaming. But sometimes it's just as lonely to be with a pride than without," he said with a casual shrug of his shoulders.

Maybe she simply didn't understand how dangerous life outside of the safety of her pride could be, despite the fact that she had previously lived as a rogue. At her age, it was becoming increasingly risky, and Malka tried to think of a way to warn with lecturing. "Just take care of yourself, if you decide to wander again. I'm relatively harmless, but not everyone is." He realized how trite it must sound, and how obvious, but he felt obligated to try to protect the young lioness, in some small way. Even if the two never saw each other again, which was likely, Malka was the type who cared, just because.

Now that he was on his feet again, Malka debated whether it was time to move on yet. The day would still be blazing hot for a few hours, and as usual, he hadn't the faintest idea of where he was, or which way he should go next. But when one has no destination in mind, it is impossible to be lost. His dark tufted ears pricked forward at a sudden sharp noise, but it was only another bird flying overhead. He had always envied the winged species, for they could go further on a breeze than he could on four paws. "Heading back home soon?"
Back to top Go down
Shani

Shani

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:59 am

Shani agreed with what Malka had said about being in a pride can also be lonely, for she knew that first hand. Being the youngest, she had no one who really wished to talk to her. Though she was very, very close to being an adult, some still treated her as a child. This was not helped by the fact that Shani was playful, making her appear more often like a child than a mature lioness. To be blunt, Shani was not at all a mature lioness, and she didn't ever desire to be.

"Indeed it can be lonely within my Pride, though I love them all dearly, the days of being a rogue are sorely missed by myself. Perhaps, in these lands, being a rogue might not be quite so bad." Shani mused, a thoughtful look crossing her features. Though it would pain her to leave the lowlands, which she loved so dearly, being a rogue still held a slight appeal to her. Though she did not enjoy the constant solitude, perhaps with Malka as her friend she could often wonder or visit him. It was a thought that hadn't even crossed her mind ever since joining the lowlanders, and she was awfully torn. Shani loathed to be torn.

Shani smiled lightly at his warning. How often she had been warned not to wander, mostly by the lionesses who thought themselves so high and mighty, she could not count. However, coming out of Malka's muzzle it sounded more caring than snobbish, and she nodded her head to motion that she understood him. When he asked if she was heading home soon, Shani felt as if he wanted her to leave, and she struggled not to frown, a slight disappointment flashing through her eyes. "I will leave if you wish it so."
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Growing up often came as a shock. It happened so quickly, and without warning, it often left one's head reeling. One passing day became weeks, the seasons changed invariably, as they had since the beginning of time. One day, Malka had been an awkward teenager, and seemingly the next, his two-taned mane was full and his feelings of wanderlust undeniable. Even Shani, as playful and immature as she may have been in that instant, would soon be fully grown. There was no stopping time for rushing heedlessly by.

"The way I figure it, a lion always wants the opposite of whatever he gets, and vice versa. The pride lifestyle may have its flaws, but so does being a rogue. I know if I was a female instead, I'd be more inclined to stay safe within a pride. Even neutral territory can be dangerous. You know males, they only have one thing in mind... Except me, of course!" He added the last bit quickly. Malka wondered idly if he would ever find a home for himself, or if it was just an elusive idea he would never comprehend. What pride would accept a full grown lion like himself, anyway?

"What?" He replied when Shani said she would leave, looking stunned. He hadn't been hinting at the fact that it was time for her to go, and he couldn't help a chuckle that escaped at the miscommunication. "No, no, don't be crazy. Stay as long as you like." Malka had been considering leaving himself, but seeing the disappointed look on Shani's face, he quickly changed his mind and sat down again. He would hate to be responsible for the sadness of a pretty lioness, and so he offered a sheepish grin rather than making his exit.
Back to top Go down
Shani

Shani

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:22 am

Shani sighed, for though she had known the response it was still annoying. She sometimes wished she had been born a lion, for she wondered what it would be like to not have to worry about whether a lion was going to take you when you wandered, and what it would just be like to be a lion. Don't get Shani wrong, she loved being a lioness, but her curious mind often wondered.

"But of course, a lioness is rarely a rogue for those very reasons. Sometimes, I ponder what life would be like if I were a lion, free to create my own Pride... It's a shame really, that i'll never know, but that does not bother me to much. I am merely curious, but I do love being a lioness." Shani smiled slightly, her eyes staring up at the beginning to set sun. Her eyes widened as she realised she had been here talking with Malka for quite a while.

When he assured her he didn't want her to leave, it comforted Shani, but she suddenly felt that she must leave. The hunt was coming up soon, and she did not want to arouse suspicion from the members of her pride if she was not there. Dipping her head in a respectful way, Shani stood up. "Though it is kind of you for not wishing me to leave, I must. I do not want to arouse the suspicions of the others in my Pride. Hopefully, I will see you again, Malka. But then again, perhaps I won't." A wonky smile appeared on her banana coloured muzzle as she turned away.
Back to top Go down

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:51 am

Malka could sense Shani's irritation. No one had a say in what they were born into, their station in life, whether they were male, female, king or commoner. Some were more fortunate than others, but few had control over it. "To have my own pride, I'd need... ya know, others." It was just as well he remained solo, though. There was no one to tell him not to go which ever direction he pleased, no one to argue or fight with. There was no one who might get upset with him for their random meeting that day, unlike Shani.

Suddenly, the lioness had decided it was time to go home, and her words brought a frown to Malka's muzzle. He hadn't expected Shani to stay all day, but her departure seemed rather abrupt, and he was left to wonder if he had said something to offend her. This female wasn't chasing him off, at least, and he shrugged as she turned away.

"Only time will tell what comes next in life. Good luck, regardless. It was a pleasure." Malka knew it was unlikely the two would ever find each again. Some opportunities only came once, and they usually disappeared just as quickly. He remained by the water hole, watching Shani as she walked away. Eventually, the lioness vanished on the horizon, and the rogue was left on his own once again.
Back to top Go down
Rafiki

Rafiki

Pride Points : 448191

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:47 pm

That day, while Timon and Pumbaa were resting, Simba decided to go out on his own, to kill his boredom. He wandered away from the Oasis, and into the savanna, thinking. Thinking about his cubhood, his royal lessons with his father, his mother, and especially, his times with Nala. It has been years since he has seen another lion. Then, he plopped down on a small hill, as petals flew from beneath him. He was majorly offended by Timon and Pumbaa, who mocked him when he remembered Mufasa. It was a hard blow for him, crushing his heart like an anvil. If he could open up his chest and spill out his grief, it would flood the entire world, but even then, no one would care.

He then perked his head up and saw a young male lion with a black mane. He walked towards him slowly and cautiously, thinking that he would strike. He moved ever closer as he noticed tufts of fur on his ears. He stopped, his throat was contracted of excitement and surprise at the same time. He then mumbled: "...Malka?! Is that really you?" He went in front of the lion. He was still shocked to see his stepbrother, alive and fully grown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 1 of 1