HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

One Spark Can Start An Inferno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ni

Ni

Pride Points : 451692

One Spark Can Start An Inferno Empty
PostSubject: One Spark Can Start An Inferno   One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:28 am

Why did his brother have to do this? Ni was prince, not the majordomo of the pride. Heck, Ni didn't even want to have a royal duty, he just wanted to finally settle down and start a family. What more was he than a safety net for his brother? He could never live up to the standards his brother had set for him. The bond between the hyenas and the lions of the Shadowlands could easily be broken if Kimondo wasn't careful; how could Ni follow suit?

Ni was as old as the Pridelander King, and word had just leaked through that another of his cubs had popped up raising the grand total to six known cubs. It disgusted Ni, Scar was just having cubs to ensure his legacy at Pride Rock. Ni? He wanted a family, someone to love and cherish no matter the age difference. Cubs were an added bonus, but who wanted an old lion like himself?

Now, to get on with more important matters, he had to find Ismahel. Maybe he was on patrols? An alliance between the two prides would be beneficial, the Coldlanders could receive word about their sister pride from the Shadowlanders, and Ni's pride could gain backup or possibly even food from the snowbound pride. There was one place to surely check, and it was the Borderlands. Shadows from the lands where Ni was now living seeped into this white kingdom. It amazed Ni, how could something so pure as this live next to something so dark as his territory.

No. His brother's territory. There were some days where Ni felt more like the king than Kimondo was, but he had to respect his brother's rule. But for now, he was an alliance negotiator. It was one of his princely duties he supposed, and he wasn't going to fail. If everything worked out well here, than Ni would move onto other territories. Maybe alliances would help them all band together against an uprising threat in the east. Scar.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 450019

PostSubject: Re: One Spark Can Start An Inferno   One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:35 am

There was not much to patrol really, though Ismahel still walked the lands if nothing but to keep his scent fresh, there was few who could master the icy mountains like those in the Coldlands. This was rather dull for Ismahel, since there were no familiar faces for what seemed like forever, nothing but the cold grounds, and the white capped mountains. He blended in with the snow. It was why he felt he belonged here, and hoped to soon rear up a white cub in order to take over, being just a shadow among the white powder that often blanketed the pride lands. Well, he may as well go back to -- wait -- There was another smell being carried among the icy winds, one that he did not recognize at all. Now, who could that be?

Turning his body toward the direction of the smell, his massive paws carried himself across the rocky and cold path before spotting the other lion. Now, Ismahel had smelled the lion's scent before when he was passing by the Shadowlands in order to reach the other pride lands. While he tried to pass the borders most of the time, sometimes he had to just cut through the lands. He always felt guilty for imposing upon the other pride lands, but sometimes there was no other way. Approaching the other lion, Ismahel kept a dignified air about him, "Pardon me, may I help you?" He said, though kept a wary eye on this lion. After all, he was intruding upon his pride, and he had to make sure this was not a challenger.
Back to top Go down
Ni

Ni

PostSubject: Re: One Spark Can Start An Inferno   One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:01 pm

The golden prince had been sitting, admiring the snowy and frozen kingdom of his neighbors when he heard padding. It was muffled slightly by the snow on the ground, but Ni could discern it from it's surroundings. Besides, many of the lions and hyenas in his pride walked silently on the shadowy ground, and hide their presence well. The male looked to the direction where the padding was heard and he smiled.

Ismahel was easily recognizable, even though he blended in amazingly with his kingdom. Ni dwarfed him in age, but it seemed the Coldland King was just edging him out in the size department. A smile crossed the lion's face as the male approached, clearly curious of his intentions in the lands. Ni did something he almost never did around his brother, he bowed to the younger male. Respect, he had to give it to receive it correct?

"Ah King Ismahel, it is an honor to be in your presence. I am Prince Ni, of the Shadowlands," he introduced himself. Letting up on the bow, the elder male looked around the lands and closed his eyes, taking in the chilled breeze the air seemed to have. "You have a magnificent kingdom your majesty, I'm regretting being the one who came instead of my brother," Ni shifted his paw, feeling the land beneath him. It was smooth, yet coarse at the same time. The male would wait for Ismahel to respond before proceeding with official business.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

PostSubject: Re: One Spark Can Start An Inferno   One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 am

Since the other had bowed his head in respect to him, Ismahel did the same, a quick dip of the head, more to put the other at ease than anything. He listened quietly as the other had spoken and a friendly smile crossed his maw, "Well met, Prince Ni." He responded. So, word had gotten around that he was the king now? Either way, he did not want Ni to return to his lands and speak that Ismahel was a tyrant, and he also would not desire for Ni to return and say that Ismahel was a push-over either. Sure, Ismahel was very benevolent and respectful, but he was still the king and would not be taken for-granted, or used, or considered weak.

Ni continued and Ismahel listened some more, "Thank you, it is a beautiful place, isn't it? Seeing the sunlight against the snowy mountains is breath-taking." He responded and heard about his brother, "Is your brother the king? I imagine if he is, then he must be quite busy with royal matters. I certainly hope the Shadowlands are fairing better than the Coldlands." He said, though kept that sentence open for interpretation. Food here was scarce enough, and that was one reason why he had stated that. "Anyways, you are free to stay as long as you wish here, and I assume there was a reason you have come? I certainly hate to do so, but the way you have spoken gave me the idea." He pointed out, not wanting Ni to think that Ismahel was the type to assume others only came to ask him for something, since he knew that was not always the case. Perhaps Ni had come by for a visit and to meet the new king and speak with him, or perhaps he came for an alliance between the Shadowlands and the Coldlands, or perhaps he came for something else? Ismahel was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
Ni

Ni

PostSubject: Re: One Spark Can Start An Inferno   One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 pm

The question of if his brother was the king was brought up and the golden male nodded, "Yes, he is king," Ni wanted nothing more to be said about it, he really didn't care about the royal position he or his brother assumed and the prince usually let it slip his mind. But on days such as this, he had to resume his way of living in the royal standpoint. Truly he only had to worry about it position until his brother produced an heir, but with his age who knows how long that would be.

"The Shadowlands are fairing well, our hyena spies are on Scar's good side and receive more food than the others. It's magnificent really, some will even go a day without their food just to share it with the pride." Ni loved the hyenas, he had always learned to despise them, but within his pride, there was a mutual respect, and the hyenas had earned a way into Ni's heart. The golden male shifted his weight in the snow, loving the feeling of the cold matter below him.

The male chuckled, "It is alright to assume your majesty, for I come with a request from my brother. In exchange for an alliance with the Coldlands, we will offer protection and a helping hand if anything is needed." The Shadowlands were the first defense for the Coldlands, and with Scar on the rise he would surely target the sister pride for anything. But, maybe he had forgotten about the pride to the northeast?
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

PostSubject: Re: One Spark Can Start An Inferno   One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Ismahel nodded when he heard that Ni's brother was king. It suddenly made him feel as though he had hit his head upon a rock and lost all of his memory. Oh well, he would go about and get back into the loop as soon as he could. Ismahel had certainly wished that he had a brother, but his only brother was deceased. In fact, apart from his absent sister, Ismahel was the only one in his family left and his sister was probably dead too. The white lion listened intently to the other lion as he spoke of how the Shadowlands were fairing well, and how some hyena were spies for the Shadowlands and were doing their job well. Really? Ismahel had not had much dealings with hyena, but he had noticed a few hyena carcasses in various crevices and among the cliffs of the mountains, no doubt having met their doom from not trailing it. "I am glad to hear it." He said with a nod of his head. He was genuinely glad that the pride was fairing well.

The next question had come from Ismahel, and it turned out his thoughts were true. A smile crossed his maw as he had been asked to form an alliance between the two prides. "I certainly will accept an alliance. During dark days such as these, we will need to band together." He said, he had only heard rumors about Scar, and none of them were good. He had thoughts of heading to Pride Rock to ask around without being detected by the king, but was not sure how a white lion could hide out and ask questions to other lionesses without coming off as suspicious. The question of why Kimondo had not come but wondered if the other king was busy with matters in regards to Scar? Ismahel would have to go check out this Scar lion for himself.
Back to top Go down
Ni

Ni

PostSubject: Re: One Spark Can Start An Inferno   One Spark Can Start An Inferno EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm

The prince smiled, the Coldland King would accept the alliance between the two prides. Ismahel talked about dark times and banding together, and it sparked a thought in his mind. If they were allies, the Shadowlands should be sharing information about Scar and his tyranny. After all, the Coldlanders are the sister pride of the Pridelanders; why wouldn't Ismahel want this information? "I agree," Ni said, "Scar may be on the move, from our spies we have just received word that one of his sons has been fatally wounded. I suggest preparing your pride your majesty in case Scar sneaks past us,"

There was always the possibility that Scar could pass through the Shadowlands undetected, and there was always the possibility he could wipe out the whole pride in one day. It scared Ni that the tyrant was able to do this, but with such a close proximity between the two lands, it wasn't an outrageous speculation. If something happened between the Shadowlanders and the Pridelanders, who would the hyenas turn to? Would young Kucheza flee with the cubs of the pride or stay with her brother Kichafu if he allied with Scar? It was so unreal, but would it happen?

The prince sighed and slouched slightly, royal business was done and over with and now he could strip himself of the ranking of prince. The male smiled at the Coldland king and questioned him, "I hope I do not overstep the mark King Ismahel, but I'm wondering how you are fairing. Have you found yourself a queen or possible heir yet? You still have much time to think about it, but your prime is now!" Ni's own brother Kimondo was now in his high adult years, born the same year as the old Prideland king Mufasa. Kimondo was actively searching for a mate, and soon it would be too late to be picky. Ni did not wish for that same fate to be bestowed on the young Coldland king.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Spark Can Start An Inferno   One Spark Can Start An Inferno Empty

Back to top Go down

One Spark Can Start An Inferno
Page 1 of 1