HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Fly Like A Bird EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Fly Like A Bird EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Fly Like A Bird EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Fly Like A Bird EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Fly Like A Bird EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Fly Like A Bird EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Fly Like A Bird EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Fly Like A Bird EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Fly Like A Bird EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Fly Like A Bird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zazu

Zazu

Pride Points : 441809

Fly Like A Bird Empty
PostSubject: Fly Like A Bird   Fly Like A Bird EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Zazu flew through the sky, the wind going through his feathers. He seen Pirde Rock and landed firmly on the front. He looked around, nobody was around. It did seem more quiet than usual. Scar wasn't going around the place barking orders and shouting at people, Hyenas weren't tormenting the lionesses and cubs weren't being noisy. Zazu sat at the end of pride rock and looked over the Prideland, he then looked up to the sky and sighed..He missed Mufasa, If he was here none of this would be happening, everyone would be fed, nobody would be scared and peace would be in the air..Instead everyone lived in fear, Hyenas practically owned the place, and Scar..well Zazu just wished Mufasa made a throw out of him like Zazu suggested..the man was horrible.

As Zazu stood looking at the empty sad looking lands, he heard the sound of footsteps behind him. He was too scared to turn around and look, and yet to scared to fly away infact he couldn't even move..he tried..but he couldn't he took a deep breath and waited to see who would speak, "please not a hyena!" he whispered to himself awaiting....
Back to top Go down
Abasi

Abasi

Pride Points : 442171

Fly Like A Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Bird   Fly Like A Bird EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Abasi walked about the base of Pride Rock during the early morning when most everyone was sleeping. He was always up early before the sun rose, a habit really. Moving upward to the summit, he thought he saw something hunched and cowering at the precipice. Tilting his head, he came nearer only to see that it was Zazu. He often wondered why the bird never took the chance to fly away when he had the opportunity. "Zazu, relax, it's just me," he told him quietly, so as to not wake the others. Glancing about, he motioned for the Hornbill to follow him.

He recalled the stuffy little bird growing up, always so flustered in doing his duty. Abasi never gave him any trouble, he was far too quiet when he was a cub. Though apparently that hasn't changed over time. Abasi wanted some time to chat with Zazu and not return to that prison Scar had him in any time soon.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/SongofNewHope
Zazu

Zazu

Fly Like A Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Bird   Fly Like A Bird EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Zazu let out a sigh of relief when he saw it was only Abasi. "sorry i thought you may be Scar or those retched hyenas". He smiled at the large lion and looked at him as he signaled for Zazu to follow. Zazu stopped to think for a second and followed Abasi gliding behind him. Zazu had a lot of time for Abasi, he liked Abasi a lot, he gave Zazu the time and actually seemed to show respect towards him. "How are you young Abasi?" the small bird asked following him. Zazu wasn't sure how each member felt about Scar, but Zazu was sure that Abasi didn't like him. There was times when Zazu wished his friend Mufasa was still here, even if Simba was here, things would be better.

"how are you finding things? are you eating? Zazu asked concerned for the health of the lion. Zazu liked to make sure the lions and lionesses who were here when Mufasa was king were safe and healthy, not that Zazu could do much if they weren't he was only a bird after all, something he had to remind himself now and again when he was trying to be brave. " You've changed so much from when you were a cub Abasi, You should be proud Zazu said with a smile. Zazu felt he had to say this since they wasn't parents to tell him. Zazu remembered the days when Abasi and the other cubs would practice there pouncing on Zazu, it was particularly difficult when it was Abasi considering his size compared to most lions.
Back to top Go down
Abasi

Abasi

Fly Like A Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Bird   Fly Like A Bird EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Zazu was worried and concerned as ever over everyone. Not that it bothered him. "I eat enough," he answered as they moved a little away from where hyenas rested. He'd like to have a private conversation anyway. "I do my own hunting anyway, so the lionesses can have a breather." Wandering the lands on his own when he left the Pridelands, hunting solo was what he got used to. Relying on himself.

Abasi raised an eyebrow at Zazu's last statement. Changed. "Yeah, I'm all cuddly now." The dark lion just shook his head. "What do you mean by that? I haven't changed." What was Zazu referring to? Abasi may be smart but when it came to things concerning himself he was either oblivious or ignored it. There was one thing on his mind though. He'd have to go ask someone first but in the meantime, Abasi could use some non-feline company. Reaching an area not really used by the filthy hyenas, Abasi sat down where the remains of an old tree sparse of its leaves still remained.

Returning his attention to Zazu he asked, "Why are you still here? You know you can fly off any time you want. Not just for yourself, yet, you can always find help from the other prides."
Back to top Go down
Zazu

Zazu

Fly Like A Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Bird   Fly Like A Bird EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Zazu smiled as he glided beside the lion, " Well looks wise you have obviously changed, but you're still that cub i remember" he said with a smile. Zazu stopped at sat on a rock, he looked around the Pridelands and smiled, " I made a promise to Mufasa" he said in a quiet voice, knowing they weren't aloud to mention his name. " I promised i would serve his family and kingdom, i owe it to Sarabi to be here!" he said looking around. Zazu couldn't leave, he would feel like he had let down Mufasa and not done his duty. Zazu flew of the stone and continued flying low down.

Zazu looked back at Abasi and looked back. " Lifes to short Abasi, look at King Mufasa and Prince Simba, that shows it, dont be afraid to live you're life, live it every moment" Zazu said looking at the large lion. Zazu hated watching the young lions and lionesses living in the current state of the Pridelands not living to there full potential and suffering. Mufasa always motivated and inspired the lions, unlike Scar who puts them down at every monent and was just pure evil.
Back to top Go down
Abasi

Abasi

Fly Like A Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Bird   Fly Like A Bird EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Abasi listened to Zazu mention how much he felt obligated out of his sense of duty and friendship to the former queen, to remain in such a desolate place. As a prisoner no less! Abasi frowned some and sighed, his green eyes gazing out at the dying land. "Suppose it's no better timing... I have to leave the Pridelands..." The obsidian lion knew he he'd return sooner or later, he just hoped things didn't take a further spiral during his absence on this 'assignment' Scar ordered him on. "Like you, I can't live my life as I want. Not yet. Not until we find someone to overthrow Scar." Glancing back down at his old friend, he smirked some. "I'd do it myself quite easily but I'm not the one who should rule Pride Rock."

Which did remind him... he needed to return to The Beyond at some point and overthrow another tyrant. He might not have grown up there but he certainly was the rightful heir. That much he knew. Abasi having no choice but to leave the Pridelands may give him the opportunity to rally up some allies to first deal with Scar. So many males were thrown out or killed that Scar's paranoia just might have given them an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fly Like A Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like A Bird   Fly Like A Bird Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly Like A Bird
Page 1 of 1