HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Official Words EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Official Words EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Official Words EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Official Words EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Official Words EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Official Words EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Official Words EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Official Words EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Official Words EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Official Words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyota

Nyota

Pride Points : 451573

Official Words Empty
PostSubject: Official Words   Official Words EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:16 pm

[[This will be taking place at the same time as "He Kept a Promise" so Nyima and Sakitu can catch up while the adults talk.]]

The proud mother had watched fondly as daughter and son were reunited, and she would allow them time to bond again. Nyota's attitude was relaxed when Ismahel had finally joined the small family - if they could even be called that. Theirs would never be a traditional family, but they were connected regardless, and she offered a respectful nod to the lion to indicate she wished to speak to him, away from little ears.

It still felt wrong to deprive the siblings of each other, they had seemed so happy to see each other again, and Nyota frowned once the two had disappeared from sight to play in the safety of the jungle. "It is my deepest regret that the cubs cannot see each other more often." Her words were sincere, her mismatched gaze cast downward at the earth below as she shook her head. She had mulled it over every day for months, and it had gnawed away at her conscience. "I do hope you will all forgive me, someday."

Still, it was not the most pressing issue that the two monarchs faced, and she would soon change the subject to more official matter. "We remain safe from Scar's grasp in the Lowlands, for the time being. It is a wonder he does not want these lands, but perhaps he is too proud to leave his own as they fade into obscurity." Here she paused for only a moment to inhale a deep breath. What if this surprise visit was more than just that? What if Ismahel's pride was in danger? The other monarch would not allow this, for the safety of the Coldlands ultimately meant the safety of her own son. "What is the current situation in the Coldlands?"
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 450019

Official Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Words   Official Words EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:34 am

Well, at least Ismahel was not met with rejection, but he gave a respectful nod to Nyota, glad that she trusted him enough to let him join in with the family. He meant no harm towards anyone and he never did. "I know." Was all he responded to her. It was all he knew to respond, but he was not about to take his only heir to the Lowlands just so he could remain with his sister. Sakitu needed to adapt and be trained to be a good king. He had a feeling Nyima was probably being trained to become queen. "Forgive you? For what? It is I who should seek forgiveness. I was the one who dragged Sakitu away from here and away from you and his sister, but we both need someone to carry on our lineages."

What the white lion heard next made him happy. Scar had not tried to attack the Lowlands yet or anything. "I am glad to hear it. If something ever does happen, send someone to the Coldlands and I will come running as fast as I can here." He said to her to reassure her. It was then Nyota had asked him what the situation was in the Coldlands, "I believe we have been all but forgotten by Scar. The only situation iis the occasional rogue and hyena spy." He said to her, "Other than that, it has been quiet as usual." Ismahel added before returning the conversation back to the cubs, "You should see Sakitu playing in the snow. He just enjoys it. Perhaps one day you can bring Nyima to see the snow at least once." He suggested with a grin upon his maw.
Back to top Go down
Nyota

Nyota

Official Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Words   Official Words EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Part of Nyota was glad that Ismahel seemed already to have forgiven her, but the queen herself had not yet done so. Her lies haunted her, even if the ends justified the means. Even if Ismahel was content with his son, which Nyota assumed he was, for Sakitu was a fine lad, he had been tricked, and the queen held remorse for her actions. "I hold nothing against you for taking our son. He belongs in the Coldlands." But Nyota let the subject drop there, grateful that the two monarchs could at least see eye-to-eye. This was a comfort to the queen's restless mind.

A sigh parted Nyota's lips when she learned that Ismahel's kingdom remained safe. It was far from the Pridelands, so the news was not terribly surprising, but in this day and age, one could never be too careful. "It is my sincerest hope that you will remain safe, as well. If the worst should happen, please send for my assistance. You have the entire jungle pride at your disposal, should it come to that." She wondered what pride was suffering because of Scar. Most likely, it was only his own pride, and she felt a pang of sorrow for the lionesses who remained in the once great lands. Then, something else occurred to her, and she was even more glad that Ismahel had come. "One of your lions has been causing trouble for us. Shinikizo, I believe his name is? He tricked one of my girls into giving him a litter, then came and took two boys by force." Undoubtedly, Ismahel knew of Jabari and Ziko already, and Nyota continued. "There was something about the lion I do not trust. Be wary of him. Keep a close watch on him."

The queen was further relieved to hear that her son enjoyed the kingdom that he would someday inherit, and the smile on her maw was spread practically from ear to ear. Her own memories of the Coldlands were not particularly fond, for the climate there was not agreeable for someone who was accustomed to the tropical sweltering heat of the jungle, but perhaps Nyima would like the snow, as well. It was in her blood, after all, and Nyota would never deny her daughter that. "If you wish for a visit in return, you will have it, Ismahel. Nyima has grown listless in Sakitu's absence. I believe the journey would do her good," she commented with a nod.

Last edited by Nyota on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 450019

Official Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Words   Official Words EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Ismahel was glad that Nyota held no bitterness against him. He dipped his head in a nod when she spoke of having nothing against him for taking Sakitu to the Coldlands, "As I said, he is thriving very well and is very happy." He said to her, which was the truth. Sakitu seemed to love romping through the snow and practicing hunting in the white powder. The white king had been also relieved to see that Nyota's kingdom was also safe from the dark clutches of the Prideland king. Though both of their prides were quite far from the Pridelands, so it would probably be a while before anyone even considered trying to take them. It was then Ismahel had heard the news about Shinikizo, and his ears laid back slightly, "Yes, and I was not very happy either with him going behind my back like that. I am sorry he has caused your pride so much trouble. I will have a word with him later about it." He said. The last thing he needed was for an unruly pride member to ruin fragile relations with his allies. "I will certainly keep an eye on him, again, I apologize for his actions." He said, since it looked bad on the pride as well.

A smile crossed the white lion's maw as he heard Nyota offering to journey with Nyima to the Coldlands. "I am sure she would love it and I know Sakitu would love to show her everything there." He said, picturing now Sakitu taking his sister through the linked caves that was their dens and showing her where all of his favorite look outs were. He was certain the two would just have all sorts of fun. They would certainly have to at least consider it in the future. Maybe they could consider it after this darkness is no longer threatening the prides.
Back to top Go down
Nyota

Nyota

Official Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Words   Official Words EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Hearing of her only son's progress in the mountains gave Nyota a rare semblance of peace, but she contained her emotions as she had been trained to do. All was well, and that was all that mattered. She was glad to hear that Ismahel would keep a closer eye on Shinikizo, for she was certain the lion could not be trusted. Little did she knew how right she was. "In the end, I suppose I should be grateful for our wandering subjects. Three of their litter are here, and they are lovely cubs. I will not try to predict the future, but Nyima may have a fine mate in the future in the third male, Upendo." Would Jabari and Ziko have fared better in the Lowlands? There was no telling, but their ill-fated parents would both meet a swift end soon, leaving five cubs orphaned.

"I will do my best to bring Nyima to your kingdom. I don't believe she has ever strayed beyond the jungle. We keep a close eye, though it has been years since our war has ended." Protective was an understatement. Nyota had every intention to take Nyima to visit the Coldlands, but none could imagine what would happen next. In light of Shani's impending attack, it would not be likely that the princess would be leaving the jungle any time soon, for fear of safety. But for now, it was a nice enough thought, and Nyota was relieved beyond description for the amicable atmosphere between the two. "Your journey must have been a long one. Would you care to enter the jungle to drink?" Unaccompanied, it would not be wise to enter, but Nyota had no issue with Ismahel being present. He had his own kingdom, his own legacy, and she was confident he had no desire to take hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Words   Official Words Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Words
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Everything The Light Touches :: Lowlands :: Highland Ridge-
Jump to: