HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Welcome to the world EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Welcome to the world EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Welcome to the world EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Welcome to the world EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Welcome to the world EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Welcome to the world EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Welcome to the world EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Welcome to the world EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Welcome to the world EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Welcome to the world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarafina

Sarafina

Pride Points : 446389

Welcome to the world Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the world   Welcome to the world EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:02 pm

The lioness was laying upon the nice bed that Ismahel had put together for her. Her den was near his, but not too close, but not too far either. She was sleeping soundly in her sleep, though she had nightmares of her son, and her past. She moved slightly in her sleep as she slept, her eyes closed, her tail was sort of wrapped around her.

She had gotten used to calling the Coldlands her home. She wasn't sure if she would ever return back to the pridelands, but for now, she was happy here. She helped to be a motherly figure to Sakitu, since his mother was in another pride. At least it helped that she had two cubs, one now deceased, the other was grown up and living under Scar's rule, though she had to wonder if her daughter had escaped the grasp of Scar.

The lioness soon abruptly awoke as she felt the pain of the contraction as it moved through her body. She awoke with a roar and growl, she hoped it wasn't too loud and didn't wake anyone else up. It was a familiar feeling since she had given birth twice before this.

Front claws kneaded the bed as she felt the first ripples of her abdominal muscles, ears rotating back along her skull. The birth was easy within moments, the cub was lying near her hips, mewling and moving around. What a strong set of lungs she had on her. Sarafina purred loudly as she twisted, carefully raking the last of the rubbery placenta off of her before lifting the newborn in her jaws and carefully placing her against her belly.

She watches the cub as she found her way to where to suckle. Sarafina smiled at her cub. "Welcome to the world my little Kujuta." She says to her.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Pride Points : 437422

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the world   Welcome to the world EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:41 am

Little cub laid near her mother once she got her fill. The cub listens to the lioness as she spoke to her of her name. Kujuta? Was that her? The cub lays near her mother for the safety net was all she knew, and now that was gone. All was here was her mother's warm milk, the nice cozy bed and her mother. The cub makes a tiny mew noise as it searched to be near her mother's head. The cub was unsure of where they were, but it seemed like they were a lone.

Kujuta didn't like being out of her mother's womb one bit, the world was different than it was inside her mother. The tiny cub wondered if they had family somewhere, but the cub doesn't quite know it just yet.

She feels her mother's warmth as she laid near her, as she finally made her choice by feeling around, the floor was soft, or was it just the bed they were laying upon? Kujuta had no clue. Though the cub finally made her way and plopped down next to her mother's nuzzle and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 448919

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the world   Welcome to the world EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Ismahel had been sleeping in his own part of the interlocking caverns when he heard the mewling of a newborn cub. He was stirred from his sleep at the noise and slowly opened his eyes. Sakitu was already at his side, asking Ismahel what was going on. The white king told his son to go back to sleep. Ismahel stood to his paws and made his way towards the source of the sound. It did not take long before he peered in on Sarafina, and saw the little cub with the lioness. A smile crossed his maw as he spoke in a low tone, "Congratulations, Sarafina." He said, while he did not know who the father was, he assumed it was some rogue and he regretted he had not been there to protect her. Perhaps she was pregnant before she had arrived? He was not sure. It could have been a number of explanations. Either way, he was not about to chide her for it or anything. He did not blame her. The little cub would be welcomed here as much as her. Of course, he wondered whether this cub was a male or female, but it was going to be a Coldlander, since it was born in the Coldlands.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the world   Welcome to the world EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm

She hears her child's mews, and Sarafina was happy, though those haunting words of that male who did this were in her mind. Though she had to wonder if it was his real name. "I have to wonder, the male who did this was named Aibu, though I am not sure if its his real name." She says out loud, then she heard Ismahel's voice and looked up and over to him. She felt safe and protected. Since that male had threatened her to kill her after the cub was born.

She looks upon him with a light smile. "Her name is Kujuta." Se says to him. She didn't want to tell him the whole thing, she was wandering the day before or so before she meet Ismahel and was attacked by someone three years younger than her. She was sure now that she wouldn't return back to pride rock, but maybe for a visit when Kujuta was older, and things were changed, though maybe not, though it was hard to tell when someone would overthrow Scar. She was upset because of that, but that was now behind her, though she hoped Nala was safe. "Ismahel, do you think my daughter Nala is still OK in the pridelands?" She asks him. She wonders if her daughter had gotten out, or if Scar hadn't touched her.

She waits for his answer, and her cub now asleep at her paws, so she talked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 448919

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the world   Welcome to the world EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Ismahel gave a nod when Sarafina mentioned her name. A smile was upon his muzzle and he thought about leaving to give the mother and daughter some time to rest and bond, but decided to stay to see if there was anything else that was needed. It was then she seemed troubled, at least to him. He could not read minds, but he still had a feeling he should wait to see if she needed anything else. It was then the question came towards him and Ismahel thought to himself, "I can't say for sure, Sarafina, but I will do everything in my power to find out." He said to her, giving a vow that he would find out for her. He was not sure how he would, but he may go into the Shadowlands and ask Ni if he could have one of the hyena spies go find out. He had not seen the new king of the Shadowlands in a while, and perhaps a visit would be in order soon. Ismahel had also spoken quietly as not to wake any of the sleeping cubs. He wondered how Sakitu would take to the cub. Well, he would find out later.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the world   Welcome to the world EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 am

Sarafina was happy to have another daughter, hopefully her daughter wouldn't be a handful when she was older, though probably there was no telling until her daughter was older. She knew in her heart that her daughter would be alright, as long as there was Sarabi there, but there was no telling what Scar could do, especially since he was king, and Nala looked almost like her. She could only hope that her daughter was safe, since now she had to worry about Kujuta, and watching the other cubs here in the Coldlands. She smiled in relief when Ismahel spoke to her of finding out for her if Nala was safe or what was going on with her. "Thank you Ismahel, the news of my daughter will make me feel better, I just hope Scar hasn't done anything to her." She says to him.

She looked down to her daughter with a sigh, her daughter was birthed of rape, which wasn't great, but at least Kujuta would be safe here, and away from Scar. She smiled at her daughter as she was sleeping now, after a full belly of milk, it seemed like her daughter was now asleep. "I really appreciate what you have done for me." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the world   Welcome to the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world
Page 1 of 1