HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Runaway Cub EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Runaway Cub EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Runaway Cub EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Runaway Cub EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Runaway Cub EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Runaway Cub EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Runaway Cub EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Runaway Cub EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Runaway Cub EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Runaway Cub

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kato

Kato

Pride Points : 451575

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 pm

As the cub stretches, he prepares for his daily run, as every midday. His muscles go taught and he runs swiftly. Within minutes, he's kilometers away from the large structure, going ever-closer to the borders of the land.

He laughs as he says "That'll show Kizo for saying I'm a cowardly baby!", as if mocking the non-present cub. His fur radiates in the sun as he plays around, eventually losing sight of Pride Rock, and then he remembers what his mother said about not leaving sight. He continues to run off... leaving the place he calls home.

He enters the water hole and begins to charge swiftly, his mind overtaking his body. He leaps and plunges into the icy water...

Last edited by Mheetu on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/u126
Sarafina

Sarafina

Pride Points : 446889

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 pm

She was feeling a little better after yelling or with the talk with Scar, then with the talk with Sarabi. She was on her way back feeling happy and back to normal self. She had no idea that little Mheetu had run off, but if he did, that would be bad, bad for her, and bad for the pride. She had told her son millions of times to not leave Pride Rock, or have Pride Rock leave his sight. She just hoped that Nala was watching her little brother.

She had no idea what was going back at home, she had no idea what her little son was doing. She had no idea what was going on back home, though all she knew that she felt like she had a lot leave her chest, though new issues had come. She was mad at Scar, and yet she was feeling better.

She makes her way to where she last saw Mheetu. She looks around for him. She even calls his name. She waits for about a few moments before looking for Nala and the other cubs, even the one who she left Mheetu with. The mother begins to get frantic, he was supposed to ask permission, his little sister asked to go places as a cub when Simba was around.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Pride Points : 451161

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 pm

After his encounter earlier in the day with Sarafina and Sarabi, Scar was still irritated. His tail flicked constantly as he sulked his way back towards Pride Rock, and his green eyes were narrowed in an uncontrolable scowl. He was certain the two lionesses were talking about him still by the water hole, and his paranoia had siezed his attention for the afternoon.

He hated to return to the den, but he was bored now, and weary of the hot day. As he approached, he saw Sarafina, of all lioness, dashing around in a panicked frenzy. A brow arched questioningly as he neared her, and he cleared his throat to announce his attention. She was distracted by her obvious anxiety, and the meaning of the situation was not yet apparent to Scar. "Is there a problem, Sarafina?"

Scar noted that the lioness looked frazzled, but his expression remained stern. He was not one who quickly forgot when someone wronged him, and in his twisted mind, Sarafina had crossed numerous lines that day. She was already on thin ice, and Scar was not in a merciful mood. He watched her closely as he awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Oh she hated this, she knew she was already on thin ice with Scar, she hated it, she hated this whole situation. She hoped that Scar wouldn't punish her, she hoped that her son was just playing a game, yeah thats it, he was playing a game, though he was being very good at the game. She was looking in all the places she knew their son would go.

She was so distracted that until Scar had cleared his throat she jumped foward and soon stopped and looked to Scar. "If you count Mheetu missing upon my return home then yes." She says to him. She looks down. "I'm sorry for everything earlier, but Mheetu now missing I don't know where he is, I told him sternly to stay put when I went to the Tree or else." She says to him. "He'll be punished Scar when he returns, I'm sorry." She says to him. She was feeling stupid, she was feeling all sorts of emotion. She looks to the ground and closed her eyes. "I have failed as a mother and your pridelioness." She sighs to him. "I'm sorry." She knew that he wouldn't forgive her, she knew everything would come back and some how hurt her. She knew that Scar would punish her.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 pm

It hardly seemed possible for Scar to look more upset, but at the news that his eldest son was missing, the russet lion's features contorted with rage. Sarafina had been out and about, ignoring her duties as the mother of a prince of the Pridelands, and this was what happened! He wasn't necessarily surprised, as the cubs were often disappearing, but his paranoid mind began to imagine the worst. Little did he know, the worst had already occured not far from where Scar had just been lounging.

Scar made no attempt to argue when Sarafina declared her failure. At least the two could agree on one thing! He was so angry, he could barely move, and he looked ready to attack the lioness at any moment. "He will be punished? You're the one who lost my cub, you will be punished." The fierce look in his shining emerald eyes proved that he meant every word, but now was not the time. He turned away from the frantic mother to continue the search, still seething with rage.

Last edited by Scar on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Pride Points : 446615

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 am

Sarabi had returned from a hunting trip, with only but a fish in her mouth. She had managed to catch it in a river, though the river was drying up as much as everywhere else. It was a lucky catch to her, but it was not going to be near enough to feed the entire pride. She was going to insist on letting the cubs have it at least. It was just how she was. If anyone should survive this, it should be the cubs, and the former queen wanted to be sure of that, even if she had to skip a meal just to make sure they and the younger lions all got to eat. Though she was seven years of age, she still had a good spring to her step.

Just as she reached the rock formation that was the den she stopped. There were two figures in her sights and again she had come across Sarafina and Scar, and again something was wrong. Sarafina seemed frightened and panicked, and Scar seemed horribly angry. Luckily, she had come in time to catch some of the conversation. Mheetu was missing? Either way, Sarabi did not want to see her friend punished and so she moved forward but kept her head held high to show she was not afraid. Really, Sarabi was not exactly sure what to do. Right now, she did the only thing she could think of and that was to drop the fish near Scar and nudge it toward him. "Scar, I request you not to lay a paw upon her. We will find the cub." She responded in her cool voice, trying to keep the situation as calm as possible. Surely, the little cub could not have gone far, right?
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 pm

She was feeling horrible. She had failed her motherly duties. She had failed Scar, she had failed her son. She wasn't sure what he would do to her, but she was feeling horrible about it. She knew that he would be punished for running off, for disobeying her words, but it seemed like Scar would punish her. She knew she did wrong, she knew that it was wrong to leave little Mheetu with someone else. But she had to get some a lone time, she wasn't doing any wrong by that.

She looks to the ground, sad and feeling oh so horrible as Scar spoke to her. She knew that once Mheetu was found, she would be punished, hopefully not run off by Scar. "He will be Punished for disobeying me." She says to him. She knew that there wasn't really any time for talk, Mheetu had to be found, hopefully the rogue male who had mated with her to get Nala wasn't the one who took Mheetu away, or worst.

She then hears her friend speak, she wasn't sure why she would try to talk some sense into Scar, it seemed like it was pointless, but at least she requested that she wouldn't get hurt. She sighs and feels still horrible for this. She wasn't sure where to look, but it seemed like he wasn't near Pride Rock, so maybe he was somewhere else in the boarders? She sighs and looks to Sarabi.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:28 pm

With every passing minute, Scar's concern and anxiety were heightened. What if someone had stolen his son? The paranoid mind of the false king imagined the worst, and for him, having his property taken away was the worst case scenario. Was he truly concerned about Mheetu's well-being? It certainly appeared so, even if it wasn't true worry for the cub's safety so much as Scar's desperate attempts to shield his conceit and pride from outside influence.

Sarabi's cool tone only seemed to upset the russet lion further, and he turned his glare in her direction now. "Really, Sarabi? Do you?" He sneered in the face of the former queen. It had been years since Scar had attempted to show even an ounce of sympathy to the widowed lioness, and even then, it had been feigned. "You have no authority. I will punish my subjects as I deem fit. And so help me if something has happened to that boy."

Scar could see that Sarafina was upset enough and already bordering hysteria, but that did not mean she would gain any empathy from her former romantic interest. Now more than ever, Scar despised the mother of his oldest cub. First she had dared to call him by his original name, and to bring up the past. Now she had lost a prince of the Pridelands. But Scar blamed the other lionesses as well, and never himself, for there were enough females in the pride to keep a proper eye on the royal cubs. Evidently many had failed that day. Scar stalked away from Sarafina and Sarabi now to search on the other side of Pride Rock, still fuming with anger.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Pride Points : 446615

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Sarabi had requested Scar not harm her friend, and had even offered the fish as a sort of peace offering. He did not seem to take it, and instead had reminded her of her place. It was why she had requested, and not ordered him to. She was asking him nicely, but said nothing as he had spoken to her. Looking back over to Sarafina, with her almond eyes, she spoke to her again and nudged the fish toward her long-time friend. "Here, take the fish, and we'll go look for the cub. Do you have any idea of where he was when you last saw him? Had he been wanting to go anywhere in particular lately?" She asked, trying to figure out where he may have run off to. The Waterhole crossed her mind, since that was where the cubs seemed to love to go, but she was not entirely sure. Her tail flicked as she waited on her friend's response and glanced to Scar as he walked away. Looks like she would have to keep a closer eye on all of the cubs once Mheetu was found. She would try to ask the other lionesses to go hunt while she stayed and watched over all of the cubs, or perhaps her and Sarafina both could watch the cubs.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Sarafina wasn't sure who or what she had rule over, of course she knew that the missing prince was her son, so didn't that give her some authority to tell him what to do and what not to do? She didn't mean to do this, she didn't mean for her son, her second born child to go missing like he had. This made her feel worst, she couldn't believe what was going to happen to her son or what had happen to her son. She just lowered her head as he spoke to her of who he would punish and such. "I'm sorry for everything." She speaks quietly, she hated this.

She was only calling him by his former name out of frustration, out of love to see if that lion she once knew was still there. She couldn't believe everything was happening like this, she wanted everything to be back the way it was, and with Scar in charge everything was going down hill.

She said nothing more as Scar left she and Sarabi a lone. She looks to the fish as she dropped it, and nudged it towards her. She shook her head. "I left him at the Pride Rock with his other half siblings and Nala, with Heshima watching them." She says to her. She paused and began to think. "He hadn't told me he wanted to go any where lately, though maybe he probably wanted to go to the watering hole." She explains to her. "I just hope Nala's father is long gone and wouldn't come back and hurt him." She says to her. She wasn't really hungry, how could the mother be hungry in a time like this? "I should have just stayed back at the Rock and not go anywhere." She looks more sad then she had ever been, except when the news hit of Mufasa had died. "I don't know what I'll do if he either dies or gets hurt." She says to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runaway Cub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway Cub   Runaway Cub Empty

Back to top Go down

Runaway Cub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: More To Do Than Can Ever Be Done :: Archives-
Jump to: