HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
A wanderer EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
A wanderer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
A wanderer EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
A wanderer EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
A wanderer EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
A wanderer EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
A wanderer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
A wanderer EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
A wanderer EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

A wanderer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarafina

Sarafina

Pride Points : 447489

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 pm

She was lost, she had wandered so far from home. Mheetu was gone, and so she couldn't return home without him. Well, at least not while Scar was King. The lioness hadn't been out this far before, but she wasn't sure where to go. The outlands probably would've been ok for her to stay, but so many knew here there, and probably wouldn't be the best idea to stay there, after all most thought of her as someone who betrayed Mufasa when she bred with Scar, most hated her for her actions with Scar, and so she wasn't sure where to go.

Maybe this place would welcome her? Though she had no idea what would happen or who she would run into. The lioness sighs and lowers her head as she came to a stop. She was beating herself up since the first time Mheetu got hurt, how she couldn't cry or be emotional. Scar had burned her out when they had talked before Mheetu was found alive but barely.

And now it seemed like she couldn't come back home, Mheetu was gone, though he had saved her from Nala's father who tried to mate with her. But no one could save her now, well except herself and maybe if someone had followed her. But no hyenas followed her, and Sarabi was still at Pride Rock, watching out for Nala and the others, while she had been outcast like many others who disobeyed Scar, and were lucky to survive by running off.

The lioness looked around, but made no sound. The coldlands looked so cold and dark. Sarafina shuddered a bit. This looked like no home for her, but maybe she would find a new if she could survive a way out. She was nervous, scared and shaken from what had happened to her in the past couple of weeks or so. She dared not to repeat it to anyone, except maybe her daughter or Sarabi.

Last edited by Sarafina on Sat May 05, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 450019

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:03 pm

The snow white lion was patrolling the borders when he picked up on an unfamiliar scent. He froze in his tracks and lifted his head to take in the scent of the stranger. His blue eyes looked across the horizon as he moved closer but cautiously. One never knew who was standing upon the borders and whether they were friend or foe. He tried to look professional and perhaps a little intimidating but once he saw the lioness he just took a more cautious pace. Lowering his head slightly, he approached the tan colored lioness but froze mid-step. She looked like she was near freezing and looked lost and almost scared. This melted away most of his fear, but he still wanted to be a little wary. She was still a stranger after all.

Moving forward at a more casual pace, the white king made himself clear to the lioness, "Hello there, are you lost miss? You look half-frozen. Come with me if you will, I will take you to somewhere warmer if you so desire." He said to her in a calm voice, trying to comfort her as best he could. Ismahel tried to move closer to her, wanting to get close to help warm her, "I am Ismahel, and I am king of the Cold Lands, may I ask your name?" He inquired. Looking her over, she looked and even had the scent of being from Pride Rock. Well, she was quite a far way from home. What was she doing here?
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 pm

The tawny colored lioness had no idea how far she had gone, but she knew that she couldn't return, well not until Scar was dethroned or one of his children took over, for she was banished until Mheetu returned with her. But that couldn't happen, she lost her son.

The lioness was cautious as she looked around, and waited for someone to come greet her. She hoped that she wasn't intruding or hurting anything as she ventured to the borderlands.

The temperature was freezing, and yet she was still out here, she couldn't go back though, not now, not without Mheetu her son.

She curiously watches as the male approached her, he looked almost ghost like. She wasn't sure who he was. "I'm lost yes." She says to him. She wasn't sure if she should follow him, but it almost seemed like she had no choice. "Alright." She says to him. "I'm Sarafina." She introduces herself to him. "I'm from the Pridelands banished until further notice for my son ran off and I can't return without him." She sighs, she wasn't sure what was going to happen next. "Scar hates me." she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Sarafina? The name rang out loud and clear, but he was not sure where he had heard it before. Ismahel had spent his days playing in the Pride Lands as a cub, so maybe she was form the Pride Lands? "Are you from the Pride Lands?" He asked her as he began to walk away and take her to the caves for her to rest. It was all confirmed pretty much when she finally said she was from the Pridelands and said that Scar hates her, "I have heard a few things about Scar, and none of them good." He said to her as his paws sank slightly in to the powdery snow beneath him. This place was cold and almost inhospitable, but it seemed she would be fine here. "I am Ismahel, the king of the Coldlands, and you are welcome to stay here as long as you please. We do not have much food, nor do we have a big pride, but you are welcome." He added.

Ismahel was not about to turn her away, and it would be very unlikely that Scar would be able to reach her up here. The Coldlands were dangerous, and Ismahel could very easily lead someone to their death if they did not know how to move about. Some places were slippery, and one false move could send someone tumbling down the slopes where the Coldlanders lived. The white king looked back to the tawny lioness, making sure she was following okay.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Yes she was from the pridelands, but because of her son Mheetu, she couldn't call the pridelands home any more. She listened to Ismahel as he asked her where she was from, though she had sort of answered that question when she had spoke of her name and where she was from. She couldn't believe how blind she had been before she had Mheetu, Scar had deceived her, and now she had realized it, but it was too late, and he was back to his normal evil self, who didn't care about anything but being king.

She listened to him as he spoke to her. "He used to be good, I knew him when I was a cub, and he just changed over the years." She explains to him. She listened to him as he spoke to her of his name. She wished that it was a bit warmer, but the coldlands were cold for a reason, and probably in no time she would get used to it. "Thank you, Ismahel I will stay, I don't know where else to go." and probably this pride, Scar probably would stay far from, since it seemed like he only sent his silly hyenas to the furthest parts to find the information.

She hoped that Scar nor his followers had followed her here, it seemed like he hadn't sent anyone after her when she had left, for he just sent her on her way. Though if someone decided to change the rulers, she probably would still stay here. It was time for a change. She would probably even stick or stay close to Ismahel, since she didn't really know the coldlands very well.

The coldlands were a lot different, she had no clue where a lot of things were here, oh how she wished she could just live on in the pridelands, but she knew that Scar would probably have the hyenas go after her. She wished that things never changed between her and Scar, she missed the old Scar, but she knew that he was gone, Taka was gone and the hate filled Scar was all that remained of Scar. "Scar wasn't like he is now, he used to be different when we were cubs." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:23 pm

"You're welcome to stay as long as you desire." Ismahel said again to her as he began the ascent up towards the caves. It was going to be a bit of a trek up there through the cold and ice. He hoped she would be able to do it. He was used to the snow on his paws, but chances are, she was not. The white lion looked to Sarafina as she mentioned that Scar used to not be like that. Ismahel himself could not imagine it. Of course, he never had met the evil king himself, but again, he had heard nothing but bad about him. This was actually the first good he had heard. Sarafina had then said again that he was different when they were cubs, "Do you know when he was changed?" He asked, "You don't have to tell if you don't want to." He said to her.

Ismahel looked upwards toward the caves that were almost hidden by the snow. The white lion looked back to Sarafina, "Sarafina, do you see up there? That is where the caves are. They are very high up. Scar will never get you there. The Coldlands are harsh, but they are safe." He said, "We get the occasional hyena spy, but they usually become our next meal." He added to her for further reassurance as he continued along up the icy path.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Sarafina wasn't sure how long she would stay, but she was happy to have a home. She followed him to the caves, and so she just began to try her best to climb the ice, the cold upon her paws was a change, and it probably would take time to get used to it. She looked to Ismahel as he looked to her. She listens to his question, and she gave a light nod to his question. "It was when he wasn't chosen to be the heir of Pride Rock." She explains to him.

She followed him as they headed to the caves, she wasn't sure where she would end up next, or who she would meet here, or if anyone else was from the pridelnads. She looked to Ismahel as he spoke to her, asking if she saw what she looked up at. Scar probably would've wanted her skin because of Mheetu, but she just wanted to forget about it, after all, she sort of witnessed what had happened to him.

She looked up and to the caves. "That sounds great, to be from him, I don't think he really wants to deal with me, after all, he had ran me off." She sighs. "Because of Mheetu, running off." She sighs. She continued to follow him. She was happy to hear that spies never really returned back to Scar if they came here.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm

It would not be much longer now before Ismahel and Sarafina would be at the caves. He continued up the icy mountain path and soon had come into the caves. He looked to her, "I see." So it was all just power. There had to be a reason he was not chosen, and perhaps it was good he did not, though he obtained power anyways. He would lead the Pridelands into their own demise from what he heard. The white lion had finally emerged to the many caves that dotted the ridges and cliffs of the mountain. He looked back to his guest with a smile, "I wouldn't worry about it any longer. You can chose any cave you desire to rest in. It is much warmer outside of this wind." He said, hearing the said wind whipping across the cliffs and rocks. He would warn her to be careful, but surely she would know, right? "You could come to a den near mine if you feel safer there." He added, not inviting her to his den. He wondered if Sakitu would come and meet their new potential pride member. "Perhaps you could come meet my son, Sakitu, after you have rested." He said, thinking on how the young white cub would need a female figure in his life to provide a balance that was needed for him to become a stable adult.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Sarafina couldn't help but think of the times when she was a cub, it almost seemed like she had it a lot easier back then, and now she was an adult, things were just messed up and crazy. She listened to him as he looked to her. She couldn't really remember the rest, but it was way back when she, Sarabi, Simba and Mufasa were cubs. The pridelands already seemed to be dying out, their prey weren't as plentiful.

The path was different than the terrain she was used to. But some how she managed to follow him. She looked behind for a moment. It was far from where she had traveled. When he spoke up again, she listened to him. She was happy to hear that. She probably could choose a den near him, it sort of made her comfortable, someone that cared about her. She would be happier inside far from the cold she wasn't used to. "That sounds great, to be out of the cold I mean." She added a little laugh at the end. She was being extra careful as she took her steps, since she didn't know the terrain that well.

"I think I'll do that, take the den near yours, or close to yours." She explains to him. She liked the idea of that. She listened to him as he continued to speak about his son Sakitu. "Thank you, that sounds good, to meet him and others." She explains to him. "And to meet others, once i have rested." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:06 am

Ismahel looked to Sarafina after they had arrived. He waited for her to pick her den and then she said she would prefer to be in a den closer to his. Giving a dip of his head in a nod, he turned and began to head up the path a little more towards the tops of the mountain. He was not going toward the very top, but he soon came to some more dens and looked to Sarafina, "The dens are not solitary dens per say, but a maze of ice caves to serve as dens. Mine is over there, and connects to these here. You're free to go in and find your own place to lay. I can gather leaves and get an animal skin somewhere to make it a little warmer for you later." He said to her before entering the icy cavern that was his den. It was mostly rock and ice, but was very sturdy. Most of the dens were anyway.

He saw his son over in one part of the den, asleep. The lazy little cub. Next to the cub were a few bones of some prey that they had gotten earlier. It was a snow hare that Ismahel had managed to catch for Sakitu. For someone Sakitu's age, it was enough to keep him probably full. Ismahel looked to Sarafina and spoke quietly, "Over there is my son, Sakitu. His mother is in another pride." He said, not wanting to share the details, but just wanting to leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Sarafina saw him dip his head in a nod. She listened to him as he spoke to her of what the dens were. She was happy to hear that he would take care of her, especially to make her a bit warmer. "That sounds wonderful, for you to do that for me." She smiled at him. She was happy to hear all those special things that he would do for her. She followed him into the icy cavern. She looked around until she saw the cub asleep in the den. Oh how innocent she remembered Mheetu and Nala at that age, and now one was gone, and the other was still under the rule of Scar.

She approached Ismahel, and stood near him as she looked upon the cub. She looked back to Ismahel as he began to speak to her of who the cub was. She listened to him as he spoke to her quietly of who the cub was, and where his mother was. "I would love to be a motherly figure for him, I mean if that is alright with you, since I had raised two cubs." She whispers to him quietly. She was a motherly figure, and she missed when Mheetu and nala were cubs, both were fun to take care of, and she missed those days.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:32 pm

"Think nothing of it, Sarafina. It just would not do to have my subjects laying on the icy hard floor." He responded to her as he had walked into the interlocking caverns. Sarafina seemed to notice the white cub that was sleeping on the 'bed' that was made for him. It was never much, but it was better than sleeping on the bare floor. Ismahel wanted to stay quiet and let Sarafina explore the caverns herself and find her own den. For now, it seemed she was drawn to the cub that was asleep. Sakitu was certainly growing fast. It was just what cubs seemed to do. In this cruel and harsh world, they had to. Even he knew his cub-life was stolen from him in a matter of moments.

Suddenly Sarafina had whispered into Ismahel's ear that she would love to be a motherly figure to him. She mentioned how she had to raise two cubs, and Ismahel felt his heart sink. Where were those two cubs now? Were they held hostage back at the Pride lands? Or worse? Giving a sad smile to her, Ismahel nodded, "I would be honored if you would. A cub needs a mother figure in his or her life to grow up well balanced." He said, though again curious about her cubs, he decided not to ask, lest it be too painful for her to recollect. He wanted her to feel at home here, not relive the past and it upset her.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm

She smiled in reply of his answer, well that was good to hear, that he wouldn’t want his subjects uncomfortable, though it seemed the opposite of Scar, he only seemed to care about the dang hyenas, or those that didn’t upset him or hurt his children, she was once a subject of the forbidden name, then Scar, and now here she was under a new King. She knew the world was cruel, she had experienced it herself, especially the day when Nala was almost killed with Simba at the elephant grave yard, then the day when Mheetu was found half dead at the watering hole.

They weren’t being held hostage. “Nala is three years of age, and Mheetu is unfortunately is deceased, he died trying to save me from a rogue male, he tossed him into the ravine, and ended up falling in the ravine himself.” She sighs. She then hears him as he spoke to her of being a motherly figure to his son. She hoped Nala would be okay in the pridelands, though she had to wonder if she gone off after she did, looking for either her or help. She looked back to the cub once again before looking to him as he spoke to her of being honored if she would be the motherly figure.

"I'll do my best to be the motherly figure, and I agree with you on being well balanced." she says to him. "Nala's father was never around, and Scar just seemed to be angry with me because of what Mheetu had gotten himself into, he even told me if I couldn't find or bring Mheetu back, I shouldn't even come back at all." She wasn't sure how to tell him the rest. "I miss the Scar I once knew, and for a day in time, he changed back, then changed again once I was carrying Mheetu." She looks down then back to him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't really bring up my past with you." She sighs again.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:35 am

Sarafina seemed content to share the words about her cubs with him. It was terrible that one of her cubs was killed and the other was still under the care of Scar. It was terrible, really. Ismahel gave a nod to her, "I am sorry about your cub Mheetu, and should you ever desire to return to find Nala then let me know. Also, should you ever desire to leave this pride again let me know. I won't hold you here against your will, I just wish to know. Also, should you ever turn up with cubs, let me know. You don't need my permission or anything, I just want to know what you're up to." He said to her. The white lion listened as she began to talk more about the past. He would just let her talk, "It is fine Sarafina, if you want to talk about your troubles, then I will listen if it will make you more comfortable." Ismahel responded as he took a seat. He would wait for her to continue talking, or perhaps he should leave her to get settled into her new home, it was her choice. He had a feeling she seemed to want to talk, and so he would lend a listening ear for as long as she desired to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:00 pm

She hated the whole ordeal that happened after Scar had become king. She said it to herself, this wouldn't have happened if Mufasa was king. She almost felt like she trusted Ismahel, thus why she had told him what was going on with her children. She was happy that Mheetu had saved her when she was looking for him, since had ran away. She listened to him as he spoke to her. She gave a light nod and smile to his words. "Thank you, and I will let you know, I'm sure Sarabi is watching out for her, though I'm sure but probably Scar had already told them I'm dead or something." She sighs. She smiled, or at least tried to when he gave the ok to talk to him of her troubles. She was happy to hear she had someone to talk to. She sat down to get a bit more comfortable. "From when Mheetu was born, I think Scar thought Mheetu wasn't his." She says to him. She looked to the ground then back to Ismahel. "I just contiued to tell him he was, and when Mheetu was found at the watering hole beaten up, I couldn't cry nor be so emotional, since before he was found Scar and I fought, and I was emotionally drained." She closed her eyes for a moment. "Scar, and the others thought I had something to do with it because I wasn't upset, but deep down I was." She explains to him. "And the day when Mheetu ran off I was just trying to comfort him, but he ran off instead." She finishes her tale. "I just can't believe I let Scar take advantage of me that one day, the day when he pretended to be back to his Taka before he turned Scar self."
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Ismahel was right and Sarafina wanted to keep talking. Sitting down, Ismahel listened to her as she spoke more of her woes, of how her son had died, "That is something I could not imagine. Sakitu is my only son and the only heir and if something were to ever happen to him I would just be lost." He said as he glimpsed off in the direction of the sleeping cub. It seemed the Pridelands was always darker than he had thought with Scar around. Ismahel kept listening without saying anything as she continued on and on. It was nothing like he had remembered when he was a cub. Soon she had finished her tail and saying that Scar took advantage of her and Ismahel sighed, "I don't think it was your fault Sarafina. It seemed that he was just manipulating anyone he could to get his way. He probably would have tried to have his way with you no matter what." He said as he shifted into a laying down position to talk more with Sarafina. He would stay here for but a few moments longer before leaving her to let her get comfortable in her new surroundings. Of course, if she would prefer and feel safer if he did not leave, he would stay as long as she needed or wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Sarafina

Sarafina

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Sarafina was at least happy that her son died by saving her behind from a rogue male. She was pretty much done talking, it was probably time for her to rest, after all, she had traveled very far. "At least he had died saving me from a rogue male." She says to him. "I am lost, Scar would have my hid if he found out about his son being deceased, he was angry when Mheetu first got into an accident at the watering hole." She sighs. She then listened to him as he spoke to her, replying to her of what she had told him.

She listened to him as he said it wasn't her fault. Well, she had to agree with that, it seemed like he was on the search for a perfect heir. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to even leave her, though maybe when she fell asleep he would slip out. With her laying down, she looked to him. "I know its not my fault, though at one time in my life I knew Taka was somewhere in there." She sighs. She lowers her head. "Will you stay here until I fall asleep? Just for me to feel safe?" She asks him, she wonders what the answer would be. Maybe she could've curled up next to his son, but instead she laid where she had stood, then sat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wanderer   A wanderer Empty

Back to top Go down

A wanderer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Everything The Light Touches :: Coldlands :: Borderlands-
Jump to: