HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

The Bird's Nest <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hera

Pride Points : 433914

The Bird's Nest <3 Empty
PostSubject: The Bird's Nest <3   The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 am

The Bird's Nest <3 Iddp95

Hera

Hera is a devious young lioness who more than likely is a sociopath. She's cunning, wildly intelligent and has a slammin' body to match. She's wrecked her fair share of homes and if asked why she would ever do such a thing, she's probably respond with "Because I could."

She's currently taking refuge in the Pridelands, driving Scar crazy with her bodacious booty.

Threads: Open!
Plots: Open!

~~~

The Bird's Nest <3 2q3solc

Baset

A former Pridelands lioness, Baset left midway through Scar's reign. She's friendly and outgoing, but can be harsh and her judgements and holds grudges easily. Despite that, she's loyal and hardworking, and strives to one day be the best huntress on the savannah.

Baset has recently joined the newly formed Ashland Pride, and has become friends with King Nako even though she was pretty grumpy when they met.

Threads: Open!
Plots: Open!

(Image credits go to the lovely Isbee <33)

Last edited by Hera on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heshima

Heshima

Pride Points : 450884

The Bird's Nest <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird's Nest <3   The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 am

Heshima and Baset: Well since Heshi is the queen of the Ashlands, she's bound to meet Baset quite soon. Being a former Pridelander, Heshima would remember her old pridemate, but would be really hesitant due to the fact that she ended up playing and losing Scar's game. Maybe Baset would ask about her cubs, wondering why there's only Kifu there? I don't really know, but hopefully these two can develop a bond as friends. We should definitely get a thread going between these two soon!
Back to top Go down
Baset

Pride Points : 433807

The Bird's Nest <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird's Nest <3   The Bird's Nest <3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 am

Baset and Heshima would totally get along! I think Baset would've left right after Heshima gave birth, so she'd naturally ask about them, and then it would be "ohh akward" times but Baset would definitely respect her and probably be really protective of her since she's the queen. <3 Feel free to drop in the thread that is going on between Nako and her anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Pride Points : 451061

The Bird's Nest <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird's Nest <3   The Bird's Nest <3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:05 pm

You're a Bird, I'm a Bee.. Haha. Many of my characters are teens or younger, but let's see what we can plot:

Hera/Scar -- I'm still down for the idea that we discussed via PM. The current thread is probably good as is, I could start up another one. Scar will likely be around for another.. three weeks, maybe? Hera can distract him in the meantime.

Hera/Korofi -- Korofi is a rogue killer who works with Scar and a lioness named Khepri. He does a lot of Scar's dirty work in other kingdoms, causing trouble. In his spare time, he torments lionesses and is a bad guy all around. I don't know what he would make of Hera, but they could run into each other around the Pridelands. It could get messy.

Hera/Jabari -- She's a bit older than him (he's a teen), but Jabari is a growing mad lion. He's arrogant, rude, and violent. If he met Hera while wandering, he would be instantly intrigued, since most of the females he's met are submissive and viewed as weak.

Baset/Nako -- Since she was his first Ashlander, he'd be very protective of Baset. He's a friendly kind of guy, so in the future he would try to learn more about her and what makes her tick. I could see them being close friends and she could definitely hold some sort of position within the pride!

Baset/Giza -- Giza is Heshima's daughter, Scar's near look-alike in an adolescent lioness body. She'll be traveling to and from the Ashlands, so she could meet Baset. Giza comes off as rude at first, a little strange, but she's working on it. She doesn't have many friends but perhaps she and Baset would get along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bird's Nest <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bird's Nest <3   The Bird's Nest <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird's Nest <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Kings and Vagabonds :: Waterhole-
Jump to: