HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Monti's Minions EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Monti's Minions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Monti's Minions EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Monti's Minions EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Monti's Minions EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Monti's Minions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Monti's Minions EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Monti's Minions EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Monti's Minions EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Monti's Minions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kauli

Kauli

Pride Points : 424523

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Monti's Minions 15umoo
Hello! This here is Kauli and he's a cub, haha. I'm not so sure on his age, he's probably about eight to ten months old. He's obviously still young. Sorry I keep using this picture, it's the only one I bothered to do since I can't find things that are quite right. I've tried drawing them, but it won't be as good as this haha. Anyway- In short he never met his father and his mother got an injury, banished from her pride, and was later killed by hyenas. Kauli decided to sneak away from the pride at night to go searching for her and he ended up getting lost. So right now I can see him looking for a pride. He's a very nice cub and somewhat easy to get along with. He's a bit hard on trusting people, but once he trusts someone, they're his friend for life. Being a cub, he's very brave and will always bare his teeth at someone, snarl, or protect those he loves. Obviously he wouldn't be able to do anything to hurt the lion, but he'd try. He enjoys a good lazy day, but he's always up for a nice fun game of tag. Wow, this is awful... But he tries to get along with everyone he can, even the cranky old felines. Yeah... You an read a better explanation of him in his app, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Pride Points : 438022

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Kujuta ran off from the coldlands, not sure where she is gonna be running off to. Would he be interested in meeting her?
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:31 pm

I think he would be very interested in meeting her! He's probably very lonely running around all alone. I think he would love to have someone else, though. He might be a bit shy around her at first, but I think he would quickly warm up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 pm

yay... well Kujuta ran off from her mother in the coldlands so I'm not sure how far she can get, maybe the savanna but not sure where. But we probably could think of something.

I think she is about 4 or older months old can't remember lol
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Hmm... Maybe they can be heading toward each other and just kind of meet up somewhere in the middle?
Oh, ok! He's just a few months older than her then, haha.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:38 pm

good idea. could you start it?
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Of course!
Back to top Go down
Giza

Giza

Pride Points : 450021

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 am

I have a few characters that might run into Kauli... I'll throw a few out for your consideration, let me know if you like any of these! The full list of all my characters is here, I'm down for most any plots you want to use them for: https://tlkdh.rpg-board.net/t483-bee-s-hive

Giza/Kauli -- Giza is Scar's lost daughter, now an adult and wandering through the neutral territories in search of her sister. Like Kauli, she is rather lazy, but she's trying to overcome that xD She a couple years older, but she could use experience with cubs. I could see her being protective of a lone cub, since she got lost as a cub herself.

Tao/Kauli -- Tao is an Outlander. She's a mystic healer, a shaman, and awkward around other adults. But if you ever want young Kauli to get a lesson in the great spirits and the circle of life, Tao is your girl! ;3

Jabari/Kauli -- Jabari thinks he's tough. He doesn't get along with other males generally, but I could see him having a soft spot for cubs (since they're not really competition). Jabari travels around trying to convince the ladies to join him and he's almost full grown. If Kauli needed something to do and someone to bug and shadow, it could be funny to see these two interact!

Kirabo/Kauli -- Kirabo is Kovu and Vitani's brother, the only cub their biological parents get to keep and raise after Zira's henchmen steal the other two away. He's still young, but I could see Kirabo admiring Kauli's independence. Kauli would be the cool older kid to Kirabo.
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 am

Kauli & Giza I would think that Kauli wouldn't know who Scar is since his mother's pride was a bit of ways out. (If that's possible) But I like it! Kauli could get her to not be so lazy and I think he would love to have someone there to protect him. If she protected him, he would protect her, hah.

Kauli & Tao I think he would find her interesting! Plus that would be really cool!

Kauli & Jabari Yes, Kauli would shadow him and probably annoy him. Only because I think Kauli would look up to him and be all 'teach me how to roar like that! Teach me how to scare people!' And things like that haha. Sort of like an older brother or father figure? But, yeah, Kauli would probably bug him a lot haha.

Kauli & Kirabo I think Kauli would love this! He'd try to be all be could be to impress Kirabo, haha. Plus I think Kauli could try to give him some tips like Jabari would give to Kauli. It would be a change in pace for Kauli, but one I think he'd enjoy very much.
Back to top Go down
Giza

Giza

Pride Points : 450021

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:52 am

Where is Kauli's family supposed to be from? I have characters in nearly every kingdom, unless it's a new one.

Well, Tao hasn't left the Outlands yet, and Kirabo is too little to stray, so those meetings can happen in the near future. So shall we do a thread with Kauli and Giza. If you're up for more than one, Kauli and Jabari too?

Mondays are my busiest days, but I can start one up on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:04 am

Hmm... Honestly, I was thinking either outside the borders of a territory or a small pride in one of them. He'd probably be from the lowlands.

Oh! No worries. Kauli could stumble upon anything because he has no idea where he is lol. I'm up for as many as I can do. [: Either one or both I'm fine with. I'm still trying to figure out Kauli so my posts won't be so great. (Apologizing ahead of time)

No worries! Take your time, or I can start one after school today. [:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monti's Minions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monti's Minions   Monti's Minions Empty

Back to top Go down

Monti's Minions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Kings and Vagabonds :: Waterhole-
Jump to: