HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
We'll meet in the middle EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
We'll meet in the middle EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
We'll meet in the middle EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
We'll meet in the middle EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
We'll meet in the middle EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
We'll meet in the middle EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
We'll meet in the middle EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
We'll meet in the middle EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
We'll meet in the middle EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

We'll meet in the middle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kauli

Kauli

Pride Points : 424223

We'll meet in the middle Empty
PostSubject: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Walking. Walking. Walking. Kauli was getting a little tired of the daily routine. As each day passed he would get even more confused at where he was, more hopeless at finding something, someone, anyone, anything. His small stride could only carry him so far each day and he felt like he had been out here forever, even if it might have been a week or two, possibly longer. With a soft sigh, Kauli let his head be held low as he dragged his feet along the ground. Thankfully it was starting to turn into some grass instead of the dry desert floor. Such lovely grass and it felt like a cushion under his feet.

Kauli stopped walking, raising his head slightly so he could see what was around him. Was that... A waterhole! Kauli gave a smile and quickly ran over to the small waterhole. He lowered his head and lapped up as much water as he could between breaths. The cool water ran down his throat until his stomach started to hurt. With a sigh of relief he licked his lips and sat down, looking down at the water for a moment. He felt a lot better now and he could see that the area around him suddenly became more beautiful. Kauli wrapped his tail around his hind paws, looking around once more for any signs of life... Nothing.

He stood and pondered on where to go next. Was direction was he even going before he saw the water? Laying his ears flat against his head, he turned and started walking off in a random direction. With his blue eyes set on the ground, he didn't know where he was going or what was in front of him. He walked a good distance until hearing something neat him. He stopped in his tracks, pricked his ears and looked around. "Who's there?" he asked, looking around for any signs of movement. Maybe it was a lizard or something.

Ooc: This is awful, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

Pride Points : 437722

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:06 am

It seemed like forever she was running, running away from her mother, running away from the coldlands. Every so often though the four month old stopped to take a break and look behind her. She could still hear her mother's voice yelling for her to stop, turn around, begging her to come back.

She had no clue where she was running to, but she did her best to avoid hitting her head against something in the way. She wasn't sure where she was, but her small stride as being a cub could only take her so far. The terrain went from cold snow to some kind of dirt and grass mix then finally grass. She stopped once again, having no clue where she was. She looked around before finally walking instead of running figuring she was a good distance away from her mother and her life.

She continued to walk until she spotted a waterhole, her eyes brightened up and she quickened her pace. She had no idea if she was a lone or not, but she saw someone else before she lowered her head to get her tongue into the cool water. She had as much as she could take, she lifted her head up and walked to the boy cub that looked to be about a few months older than she was. Seeing that he was looking in another way, she darted back into the grass and made her way over to him.

The four month old cub grinned when it seemed like he was still distracted. She then attempted to pounce on him before saying her name to him. "I'm Kujuta." She announces to him.
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:32 am

Kauli's blue eyes glanced all around him when he heard the grass rustle even more. Ok... Bigger than a snake. He tried his best to hear where the noise was coming from and be was soon knocked from his feet and staring up at another cub. It took him a moment to register what had happened. "Hi, I'm Kujuta." This cub certainly had a strange way of meeting. Kauli didn't answer her right away, but he just stared up at her. "I'm Kauli." he answered a bit quietly. Kauli didn't want to push her off so he decided to wait until she let him go. Once he was on his feet, he watched her a bit closely.

"Are you out here all alone?" he asked, raising his head a little. A young cub like her probably wasn't out here alone... But you never know. He was out here alone so it probably shouldn't shock him so much. What if she wasn't alone and there was someone following her? His blue eyes darted around to spot and older lion, but he didn't seem to see anyone. "Where are you from?" he decided to ask, getting a bit more comfortable with her. It was nice to see a living thing for a change.

He lowered his front and wiggled his tail in the air, a classic playful position. "Wanna play?" he decided to ask with a smile. He then jumped to his side and then jumped to it again, waiting for her to just tackle him again. This time, though, he'd try to avoid her pounce.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 pm

She was bored, tired and just felt like pouncing on something or someone. Maybe it was indeed bad idea to pounce on someone she didn’t know. She listened to him as he gave her his name, then she got off of him since it seemed like she was able to pounce on him without him reacting. She listened to him as he asked her if she was out here a lone. “Uh yeah I’m alone.” She says to him. She was sure that she wasn’t being followed, she checked many times as she ran off. “The Coldlands, where are you from?” She asks him.

She grinned when he lowered his front then wiggled his tail in the air. She could play, but she was a little tired from running. She did the same, trying to copy him as he was in the playful position. She was sure that he was daring her to pounce upon him, but this time it seemed like he was ready and expecting her to pounce. “Yes I wanna play.” She says to him. She watches him with her light blue eyes. She got ready to pounce by lowering her front legs to get ready to pounce again.
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:28 pm

The area around them was actually pretty nice. It was certainly a lot nicer than other parts of the dry Savannah. Kauli could see caves off in the distance and he guessed that other felines probably lounged here and or came to rest on their journeys. He was glad he stumbled upon this because it could be a good temporary home until he finally found a pride willing to accept him. Kauli's blue eyes went back to Kujuta when she answered his question. He took another glace around them and nodded, noting that she was all alone and no one was going to run him off. "The Coldlands?" Kauli asked, tilting his head to the side a bit. "I'm from-" he paused and thought about it for a moment. "I'm from..." he mumbled to himself, still thinking. Where was he even from? He never remembered his mother telling him. Kauli's blue eyes looked up to her in a bit of a saddened look. "I don't know where I'm from." he shrugged softly.

Kauli's blue eyes watched as she imitated his look and he smiled softly. Another lonely cub like him was great to have around! Hopefully they would run into each other again or stick around. When she answered that she wanted to play, Kauli made sure to watch her a little more carefully in case she did decide to pounce him again. He took a playful, careful, swat at her and made sure to miss. If so he would probably just knock her ear. Kauli watched as she readied to pounce and that was when he lowered himself a little and took a leap at her himself.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 pm

It was a lot nicer here than it was back where she was from. She knew she didn’t want to go back until she either found out the truth about her father or learned who her half siblings were from either her parents or both. She knew she was probably going to be in trouble if she was found by her mother or whomever someone was sending to finding her. And bring her back. She gave a nod. “Yep, but I ran away.” She explains to him. She wasn’t going to say why she ran off. When he began to tell her where he was from, she listened to him as he began to speak of where he was from. But then it seemed like he forgot. Then when he said he didn’t know where he was from, she wasn’t sure what to say to him. “I wish I forget where I was from.” She says to him.

She wouldn’t leave unless he asked her to; she wasn’t planning on going back home either. She traveled too far away to go back home. She looked like she was about to pounce again. She giggled as she watched him. She laughed when he knocked her ear as he swatted at her. She was just about to pounce when he decided to pounce upon her which flattened her.

She laughed more, feeling like she found a long lost friend. "You got me." She looked upon him.
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Kauli ran his face against the tall grass for a moment before looking back to her. "Oh... You did?" Kauli's head cocked to the side a bit. "Why would you run away?" he asked, his eyes growing a bit curious. "I guess you could say I ran away... But I'm just looking for someone." His bright blue eyes dropped to the grass and he softly pawed the ground, trying not to get himself down. Kauli plopped his rump on the ground below him, listening to her as she kept speaking. "I didn't forget where I came from... I'm just not sure. No one really told me." Kauli gave a soft shrug, flicking his ears to listen around them. Y'know... Just in case something was deciding to come up to two cubs.

Kauli liked having a play mate and he was glad it was another cub about his own age. If it was someone a bit older he'd probably be a bit nervous around them. Kauli pinned her to the ground, laughing as he did so. "You got me." he nodded, flicking his tail a bit. "I did," he simply chuckled and pawed at her muzzle before jumping off of her and giving her room to get up. "Do you know where we are?" he asked, flicking his ears again so he could take a good glance around them. He surely had no idea where he was.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 am

Kujuta gave a nod when he asked her she did. She then kept her mouth shut when he asked why she ran away. Her family was one reason, her mother as probably the bigger reason. Should she really tell him? She listened to him as he said that he could be presumed as a runaway, but he was looking for someone. “There are many reasons why I ran off, but I don’t know where to start.” She explains to him. She listened as he said he didn’t forget, but wasn’t sure since no one told him. Her own ears flicked to listen around them as well; her eyes looked behind him for just a little moment before focusing back on him.

She was happy to have a playmate, there were others in the Coldlands, but it seemed like none wanted to play with her. That was probably another reason too. She looked up at him as he proclaimed he did get her, and pawed back at him as he pawed at her muzzle. She sat back up once he gave her room to get up and looked at him as he asked if she knew where they were. “I have no clue; I haven’t left the coldlands ever, until I ran off.” She explains to him. “I wish I knew where though.” She says to him. “Do you have any idea?” She asks him.
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Kauli saw the look on her face and decided not to mention anything else about her running away. It probably wasn't the best question to ask in the first way. Her mood changed a little when she said she didn't know where to begin on why she ran away. All Kauli could do ws nod softly, not really wanting to ask about it anymore. She didn't seem like she didn't want to talk about it so he'd just let it go. Kauli kept sitting on the ground, swishing his tail along the ground to wrap around his hind legs unsure of what to say.

When she pawed back at him he laughed softly, closing his eyes in reaction. When she got up he sat back down on the grass, watching her. At the question his eyes widened slightly and he turned his head to glance around them. "Well... It doesn't seem cold." Kauli said, agreeing that they weren't anywhere near the coldlands. "Maybe a desert?" he asked, looking back to her with a cocked head. Well, it was drier than a desert and they actually had water and grass here. So desert probably wasn't the right word to use. "Do you know if it's anyone's territory?" he asked. If it was they'd probably be in a bit of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:22 pm

She didn't want to talk about why she was here. She was upset about it. Maybe in the future she would, but as for right now, she didn't want to talk about it. She grinned when he laughed at her when she pawed back at him. She hadn't been around someone that was only a few months older than she was, it was different. She gave a nod when he said it didn't seem cold where they were. She listened to his idea of where they were. "Maybe." She says as she agrees to where they were when he said Desert.

She shook her head when he asked if she knew it was anyone's territory. "I gots no clue if its someone's home." She says to him. "If it was, maybe they'd be nice." She says to him. She hoped that there wasn't no one who owned this home. "If we stick together maybe we won't get in much trouble." She says to him. She wasn't sure who would come find them or what.

She looked around for a moment, unsure of what was going to happen. "It looks like a bunch of caves though, maybe we should make home in one of them, or something." She says to him. Cave... that was one word she knew, her mom and herself slept in a cave.
Back to top Go down
Kauli

Kauli

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 am

The desert wasn't a bad guess, but it wasn't the correct guess. The desert that no one seemed to own because there wasn't anyone around. In owned lands some of the lions or lionesses in the pride weren't too afraid to wander around their own area, but this place was vacant. Vacant except for the two cubs playing. "Yeah, I hope they're nice." Kauli answered her back with a nod. Maybe they were nice enough to accept the two into a pride. Just maybe. "Yeah, let's stick together." Kauli answered her once more. He probably wasn't going to leave her side. Plus they could protect each other... Kind of. Or not so much.

Kauli's light blue eyes went over to the caves and he gave a nod. "Yeah, caves are safe." he said and started to walk in the direction of the cave. Kauli waited for her to catch up before he began walking again. "Do you think someone will find us and take us to a pride?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Hopefully someone would and that way the two cubs would be safe. A lot safer. Who knew what was lurking around them.
Back to top Go down
Kujuta

Kujuta

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm

All she knew was that she was far from the coldlands. She agreed that who ever else lived here was also nice, though she never meet anyone outside of the coldlands except right now. She was younger than he was so she probably wouldn't be much help protecting him. She was happy to hear that he wanted to stick together too, even if they barely knew each other.

She looked to him for a moment. The caves seemed safe, she was used to being a cave too. The young girl had no idea if they would be found out and brought to a pride they didn't want to go to. "I don't know if anyone would find us." She says to him. "I don't know if my mom would send anyone to find me either." She says to him. She began to walk with him towards the caves. She could only hope that no one would come find her.

She had no idea if someone would find them. "Probably who ever is near this area would find us, but lets make sure we pick a cave that probably won't be searched." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet in the middle   We'll meet in the middle Empty

Back to top Go down

We'll meet in the middle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Everything The Light Touches :: Savannah :: Stronghold-
Jump to: