HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Violet's Pickings EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Violet's Pickings EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Violet's Pickings EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Violet's Pickings EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Violet's Pickings EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Violet's Pickings EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Violet's Pickings EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Violet's Pickings EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Violet's Pickings EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Violet's Pickings

Go down 
+2
Scar
Ismahel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 449419

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Violet's Pickings Ismahellioncopy-2
Ismanhel
Hebrew for Ishmael

Ismahel is a simple lion, he is kind enough. He is getting older and is thinking on letting Sakitu take over. While he still would like a queen, he just wants his pride members safe and happy. He still has his flaws, with perhaps having his head in the clouds, and sometimes is rather impulsive but tries his best.

Uma

Uma is one of Scar's daughters. Her mother abandoned her when she was born and Scar named her. She's a trouble-maker and rather arrogant. She does need a little more action. I know that after Simba returns, Uma will flee to the Desert Lands to stay forever. She's almost an adult now I believe.

Sakitu

Sakitu is Ismahel's son and is the only heir to the Coldlands. He is now 3 years old and preparing to become the next king of the Coldlands. He is rather stoic, and tries to push away any emotion to keep his mind clear and biased. Sakitu now carries himself in a sage-like manner almost.

Kudumu

Kudumu is the son of Kiume and has a brother and a sister and an adopted sister. He lives in the Outlands with his family. His mother died after they were born, and it is starting to affect him. He needs threads, since I'm not sure what his future will hold.

Sakina

Sakina is the daughter of Shiniziko and Shani. She has been a wreck ever since her mother and father died. Her brothers are gone, and she just feels unsafe in the world now. She will have a difficult time trusting anyone. She is a teenager and has barely left the Lowlands at all. She is almost afraid to go out. She needs a friend that she can learn to trust, or perhaps someone to further traumatize her.

Sarabi

If you don't know who Sarabi is, you're in the wrong site. She's Simba's mother and is growing older. I was hoping she would have another cub, but she may be too old. She may pass away after Kiara is born. I am not sure yet.

Last edited by Ismahel on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Pride Points : 451161

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Welcome, glad to have you here! I have a few characters to work with:

SCAR / ISMAHEL -- I think Scar would recognize Ismahel from his past, since pure white lions are uncommon. Scar has no reason to visit the Coldlands, but being the tyrant he is, he could plot against Ismahel and his pride.

NYOTA / ISMAHEL -- Nyota is the queen of the Lowlands (jungle) pride. She has no king, and isn't actively seeking on because she feels a lioness can do the job just as well. Again, she doesn't have a reason to leave her territory, but the two prides could be allies, if they ever meet. Ideas?

MALKA / ISMAHEL -- Malka is a rogue, former member of a mountainous pride, and occasional playmate of young Simba and the other Pridelander cubs. Perhaps the two became friends in younger years? Malka wanders aimlessly now and could come into the Coldlands.
Back to top Go down
Quanna

Quanna

Pride Points : 449937

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Welcome again! My options are a bit limited, but here they are nonetheless:

Abuto/Ismahel:
Abuto is a young rogue, kicked out of her pride after her mom died because the rest of her pride found her unlucky thanks to her spots. She's curious and very sweet, but lacks confidence in most everything and would rather run than fight, and is currently just trying to survive. If she ever comes across the Coldlands (or if we get those neutral territories set up) they could meet and probably end up friends.

Quanna/Ismahel:
Quanna is queen of the Desertlands, a few years older than Ismahel. She's relatively solemn but still friendly and compassionate, but fiercely protective of her land and pride should there be a threat. Considering the two are currently stuck in their territories, unless we can get them to meet up to be allies or something, they'll probably not interact much until we can get neutral territories. The last Desertland king died recently, but Quanna isn't exactly searching for a new king as much as simply getting along on her own with her other lionesses. But should Scar's plot be furthered, I'm sure her and Ismahel could be allies. She'd probably be a good influence on the young king either way, and would offer help when needed. She's also one of the more religious lions, which I think I read in your profile Ismahel is too, so perhaps they'd met on some pilgrimage?

And she's not born yet, but I also have Tasa in the works. So long as she gets accepted, she's one of Scar's new cubs and is rather a handful. If Ismahel were to wander into the Pridelands (or should Tasa wander away, which will probably happen) they could meet. She's rather a spitfire, so it might be amusing, and she'd definitely find a white lion fascinating.

Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Thanks for the welcome all! =D

Ismahel & Scar - Oh yes, I can see the two lock horns, so to speak, and Ismahel may remember Scar's appearance, but won't remember anything else about him. Scar could become the reason Ismahel has to involve himself in the affairs of other prides in an attempt to gain alliances, should be fun. Ismahel would probably visit the Pridelands soon to try to see what's going on and I can see that it all goes downhill from there.

Ismahel & Nyota - Hm, Ismahel won't know what to think about a lioness ruling a pride by herself, and as you said, it would be difficult for them to meet until we get neutral territories but I can see the two becoming alliances. Ismahel may want to remain neutral, at least until he meets Scar but even that may not become apparent right away

Ismahel & Malka - Perhaps they did, I put in his history that he did play with cubs from the Pridelands but has no idea who any of them where, that way I could leave it all open for that =) I can see Malka going "Don't you remember me? I'm Malka!" and mentioning some trait about her and Ismahel gets a look of "OH YEAH! I remember!" that's just putting it in a nutshell hee hee

Ismahel & Abuto - Aw Ismahel would probably end up trying to invite Abuto into his pride, but that's entirely up to you. I can see the two becoming friends at the least. He would be quite nice to her.

Ismahel & Quanna - I can see an alliance between their pride. As I stated before, he would probably not want to be involved in that until he starts to grow suspicious of Scar or something, but even if Scar doesn't give any indication he's someone to be suspicious of, Ismahel still may agree to do it just out of "Well I best start getting involved and they won't come and get me later."
Back to top Go down
Shinikizo

Shinikizo

Pride Points : 449163

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Got quite a few characters to work with so let's see how this goes;

Kiume and Ismahel:
Kiume is the Outlander King so maybe an alliance could form between the prides? Kiume grew up in the Pridelands and is a year or so older than Ismahel, but maybe the two met up sometime in the past. In the near future, he'll be focused on cubs so there won't be really any need for him to step out of his land.

Ni and Ismahel:
Ni's prince of the Shadowlands, second to his older brother Kimondo. With the close proximity Ni's bound to wander into the frozen neighboring land. Besides his brother, he has no real ties to the Shadowlanders and might come looking for a mate in the Coldlands. Ismahel might have to defend his females from him but Ni wouldn't fight back.

Heshima and Ismahel:
Heshima is a Pridelander with no rank, but currently the mother of Scar's new litter of four cubs. Once Simba comes back, he might exile them even though Heshima wants nothing more to do with Scar. She might take her cubs and venture to the frozen tundra in an attempt to flee and get them away from the Outlands to a 'better place'. But until then there's no doubt she won't be stepping out of the Pridelands.

Shinikizo and Ismahel:
As pridemates, Shinikizo shows loyalty to his king. But he always wants to prove to his deceased father that he is more than he seems. The abusive nature of the male might bring worry to Ismahel and cause for some problems. But Shinikizo wants power, and he's plotting to kill Ismahel once he has a suitable heir. Think of him as a 'Scar' of the Coldlands. But Shinikizo does know that if Ismahel steps down without a fight, he'd keep him in the pride instead of exiling him. Maybe a ridge could form between the two where the king is suspicious of Kizo?
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Kume and Ismahel - Okay, sounds good, they would probably get along pretty well.

Ni & Ismahel - Well right now Ismahel has no females in the Coldlands, so good luck there to Ni XD even if he did, Ismahel would be willing to work something out with Ni

Heshima & Ismahel - Aw, Ismahel would take pity upon her and welcome her into his coldlands, and would try to help her feel better and stuff. He would do his best to protect her.

Shinikizo & Ismahel - D= Nooooo! Not Ismahel! He's my only character right now >.>. Ismahel would fight for his lands, definitely but it would be interesting if Ismahel became suspicious of him. He ever had any proof that Kizo was out to kill him, he would probably either try to kill him or exile him. Would be interesting to see how things go.
Back to top Go down
Abuto

Abuto

Pride Points : 450411

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Abuto:
I still have no real clue where my little rogue will end up. I'll probably try to keep her rogue for a while if I can. But it'd still be fun to have her make some more friends before I decide what happens to her!

Quanna:
Well Quanna will be about in her Desertlands if you need her haha.
Back to top Go down
Jabari

Jabari

Pride Points : 442860

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 pm

I have Jabari in the Coldlands now to interact with Ismahel and Sakitu! There's an open thread called Learning to Climb, if either of them would like something to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:45 am

I'll try to post tomorrow there ^^

I also updated my character list at long last!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Violet's Pickings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet's Pickings   Violet's Pickings Empty

Back to top Go down

Violet's Pickings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Kings and Vagabonds :: Waterhole-
Jump to: