HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Bright Star Weyr
Drums of War EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am by Guest

» New Harry Potter Role Play, Just Started!
Drums of War EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm by Guest

» RULLORE::Fantasy Horse RPG
Drums of War EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm by Guest

» Sohtrie's Source
Drums of War EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am by Guest

» The Island Role Play
Drums of War EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Drums of War EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm by Guest

» Kingdom Hearts: Light's Rebirth
Drums of War EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 am by Guest

» Farewell
Drums of War EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 am by Ismahel

» Lovespell [jcink]
Drums of War EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest

Census
The Pridelanders
Scar & Zira
♂04 ♀05

The Outlanders
Kiume & --
♂04 ♀02

The Coldlanders
Ismahel & --
♂03 ♀03

The Shadowlanders
Ni & Abuto
♂07 ♀03

The Desertlanders
-- & Quanna
♂02 ♀03

The Lowlanders
Nyota & Duara
♂02 ♀09

The Ashlanders
Nako & Heshima
♂02 ♀03

The Rogues
♂04 ♀04

The Other Species
♂03 ♀00

Total: 63
♂31 ♀32

* - Character Found in Want Ads

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Drums of War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ismahel

Ismahel

Pride Points : 449919

Drums of War Empty
PostSubject: Drums of War   Drums of War EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:57 pm

The snow white lion had exited his pride again this day. There was a war brewing. How did he know this? Well, actually, he did not but he was concerned about what he had heard about Scar. Perhaps the king of the Outlands would know more? Yes, there was going to be an offer of an alliance brought out. If things were as bad as he had heard, then the prides were going to need to band together in order to fight back against this dark king of Pride Rock. Of course, Ismahel still did not have all of the information he felt comfortable with. How did he know this Scar was really that bad? He did not want to risk his chances of going to Pride Rock to find out for himself, at least not yet. Instead, he was going around to ask those who may know something, and then he may go find out for himself. At the same time, he was going to also try to build an alliance.

His paws drew up dust with each step as he entered to the dreary Outlands. His blue eyes looked around as he was already wishing to be back among the beautiful cliffs and mountains of the Coldlands, but he knew it was wrong to think that. The Outlanders here must call it home, or did they? He did not know, but he would find out. Ismahel stopped at the borders and waited. Surely someone would catch his scent as it carried through out the Outlands and alert their king or queen, right? That was what he would want. If they approached themselves, and were not the royalty, he would request to meet with their king or queen. It was just that simple, really. Of course, he was not sure what the king or queen here was like, and hoped they would be benevolent, and not a dictator.
Back to top Go down
Kiume

Kiume

Pride Points : 452236

Drums of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drums of War   Drums of War EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Kiume sulked as he patrolled the borders of his kingdom, it had been months and he still mourned the death of his mate. The king always stayed away from Haven, he didn't want to return to there anytime soon. His cubs were growing ever so fast, and Kiume made sure they stayed within the borders of the Outlands. He wasn't being overprotective, he just didn't want the tyrant known as Scar to come and destroy his pride in one swoop. The Outlander king trusted his pride, but he thought something was missing. And today he finally realized what that thing was; backup.

The small sharp rocks move carefully underneath the golden male's paws, daring not to spill his blood on the ridged surface. When all of the sudden, an unfamiliar scent filled the king's nostrils. He sighed and followed the trail and finally saw a white lion in the distance. Speculation arose in the king's head and he realized that this must be the king of the Coldlands. But, why on earth would he leave his lands to come to some barren wasteland like this? Kiume put on a smile and padded up to the male who stood within neutral territory of his borders.

"Why hello there, welcome to the Outlands,"
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Drums of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drums of War   Drums of War EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm

It did not take long before someone had arrived. The white lion stood respectfully to the other lion. Even if they were kings, they were still equal to one another, so he would not bow or anything. This place looked barren and almost unwelcome, but it seemed the lions here were fairing pretty well. Well, they were alive at least. Ismahel brought a friendly smile to his own muzzle at the other lion, "Hello." He said in response to the other, "I take it you are the king of these lands?" He asked, his blue eyes keeping a hold on the other lion to show his attention. Occasionally, they would glimpse towards other parts of the lands this pride was in, but that was more out of curiosity than anything. Perhaps Ismahel should mention that they could walk and talk together, so Ismahel could conclude his business here and get a little tour of the place.

In thought of it though, it did not seem much different than the Coldlands, just minus the snow and cold. Both places were barren, and it seemed food was difficult to come by. Even in the Coldlands, Ismahel got the occasional snow hare, bird, monkey, and sometimes the very rare Hyena that was often a spy from the Pride Lands. He took care not to attack every Hyena that came upon his territory though, since he knew some were in alliance with the Shadow Lands, and the Shadow Lands were in alliance with him. He could not dare to take the risk of killing the wrong Hyena and causing a war when there was another one possibly looming with Scar.
Back to top Go down
Kiume

Kiume

Pride Points : 452236

Drums of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drums of War   Drums of War EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:28 pm

At the question of if Kiume was the king of these lands, the male nodded and softened his eyes slightly. "Yes I am ruler of these lands. I am King Kiume, but you may just call me Kiume," The golden male stood tall and looked over the visitor's body, pausing over his bright cerulean eyes that his daughter and son had inherited from their mother. But after looking over the pale, snow white lion, Kiume asked a rhetorical question to the other lion. "I presume you are King Ismahel of the Coldlands?" Kiume had received word from the few passerby lions that made their way through the Outlands that the Coldlanders had just received an heir to the throne. The king also heard how the cub's sister was in the Lowlands and it got Kiume wondering. Was there an unspoken alliance between the two prides that came from the two cubs? Kiume wouldn't ask about it, but only ask about other things. But first, he wanted to know why Ismahel was in his lands, leaving the safety of the Coldlands to a place so close to Scar. But something hit Kiume before he could ask his questions. Ismahel looked very similar to the small white cub that used to frolic in the Pridelands under the watchful eyes of the pride. Could it be?

"If you don't mind me asking my friend, are you the son of King Mezrick? I remember a white lion cub, such as yourself was upon your youth, running around in the Pridelands when I was a young adolescent. Could you be the same lion I remember from my time as a Pridelander?" If this lion was, Kiume would be thrilled to see at least there was a royal lineage in the Coldlands that had since been preserved by the birthing of the male's lone cub. Kiume had no idea of the impending issues in the Coldlands, but he wasn't about to ask about that. If this lion was the same lion he remembered, would he remember him? Kiume wasn't in the Pridelands for very long, but he was still old enough to be able to remember who lived in the lands at what time. He remembered the young cub Malka running to the Pridelands every-so-often. He remembered hearing about Ni, the adolescent who came and saved Nala just before Kiume was exiled. The former, Kiume had no idea what had happened to him, but with Ni he heard that he had become king of the Shadowlands after his brother. But that could have been a slight rumor.
Back to top Go down
Ismahel

Ismahel

Drums of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drums of War   Drums of War EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 pm

It was somewhat strange, yet refreshing to be speaking to someone who was equal to him in rank. Of course, to Ismahel, rank only mattered in situations that required law and order and in situations like these where representatives of a group meet to discuss peace or war. Ismahel was here to discuss peace. During hard times where darkness was spreading over the lands, everyone needed all the allies they could get. No wars could be afforded with the possibility of it already lurking. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kiume." He responded, but then Kiume proceeded to address Ismahel as king and while some kings may require it, Ismahel was going to keep this laid-back. "You may call me Ismahel, and I am." He responded.

It seemed Kiume had recognized him, or at least as the son of King Mezrick. "Yes, I am. It is most likely that I am, but you could be remembering my brother." He said, since all of the cubs were taken to the Pridelands every once in a while. Sometimes Ismahel wondered what his father would have thought of him, and his mother, but knew he will not know until he joins them in the after-life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drums of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drums of War   Drums of War Empty

Back to top Go down

Drums of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TLK: Dark Horizon :: Everything The Light Touches :: Outlands :: Rocky Spread-
Jump to: